˗ˋ Wedding ˊ˗ (chapter 5 part idk)

There was chairs outside the Casita. Rosa and Isabela decided to have the wedding outside.

There was enough chairs for everyone in the madrigals. In the front row, you, Mirabel, Dolores,Alma and Julieta were seated there.

You were gonna walk your siblings, with Alma in the aisle.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Wedding

Soft and slow song started to appear. That means you have to walk them. You and Alma went inside, in the back of the front door. Bruno and Agustin were assigned to open the door.

As soon as it opens, it will reveal Diego and Rosa. Luisa and Isabela were outside, waiting for their soon-to-be husband and wife.

Alma was holding Diego's arm, as you were holding your sister's arm. You had an idea to speak Filipino so Alma wouldn't know what you were talking about.

You took a deep breath and said, "Okay. Ready na ba kayo? Hear me out  pagpasok mo pa lang sa kasalang iyon, parang badasses kayo na naglalakad. Goodluck, proud na proud ako sa inyong dalawa. " You smiled in happiness. Alma raised a brow.

(Translations are in the bottom. :) )

" salamat. I'm glad you're apart of this journey. And thank you, so much for being so strong during those hard days. This day, is special to the 3 of us. That means we're happy and our journey ended. Our journey ended, with the 3 of us alive. And that makes me the happiest person on earth." Rosa said, almost crying.

"Rosa don't cry. Your eyeliner!" Diego said. At that point you were about cry. You were so glad, that after all that journey.

Your abuela dying, Your father died, your mother abandoned you, Having an abusive step father, being homeless with your siblings, all those. You suffered them with your siblings, and still managed to live.

Tears were falling in your eyes. You were crying, but with a smile.

Rosa and Diego saw you and chuckled and went to hug you.

"I'm so so proud of you two. And I never said this before, But I love you. I love you both." That made them chuckle while crying and hugging you.

"Aw. You know, you three are the most powerful trio." Alma said as you 3 let go of the hug.

"We love you to y/n." Diego said as rosa nodded.

"Okay, it's time ." Alma announced as you quickly held Rosa's shoulders. Same for Alma, but for Diego.

You then heard someone talk. It was Fèlix, he was a priest. Well used to be, but he knows how.

"Familia, I present you, Rosa and Diego." Everyone stood up and clapped then the door opened. (Don't forget only the family, Isabela and Luisa's friends was invited)

All eyes were on your 4.

Everyone clapped more. You then spotted Camilo, who was clapping and smiling. He gave you a sweet smile as you gave it back.

You then reached the front, so you and Abuela sat down.

Rosa was next to Isabela as Diego was next to Luisa.

Fèlix went infront of Diego and rosa.

"Diego, Do you take Luisa as your wife, and promise to be true in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health?" Fèlix asked.

"Luisa, I take you as my wife, and I promise to be true in good times and in bad, in sickness and health." A tear fell in your eyes as Mirabel tried comforting you.

"Luisa, Do you take Diego as your husband, and promise to be true in good times and in bad, in sickness and health? " Luisa smiled.

"Diego, I take you as my husband, and promise to be true in good and in bad, in sickness and death." More tears fell in your eyes as everyone clapped and cheered. Fèlix now moved to Rosa and Isabela.

"Isabela, do you take Rosa as your wife, and promise to be true in good and in bad, in sickness and death?" Rosa smiled.

"Yes, I do." At this point you were sobbing quietly.

"Rosa, do you take Isabela as your wife, and promise to be true in good and in bad, in sickness and health?"

"Yes. I do." Everyone clapped, knowing what's next. The 4 wore the rings, who was sent by Antonio.

"As everyone was waiting for, you may kiss the bride!" Rosa kissed Isabela and Diego kissed Luisa.

You were crying while cheering to them. Rosa looked at you and showed her hands while showing her tongue to tease you. You playfully rolled your eyes and ran to hug her, which she hugged back.

"You're getting married soon to y/n." Isabela said which made you laugh.

"Yeah, it'll take 3 or 5 years." You answered and Isabela laughed. You hugged Isabela as she hugged you back.

You went to Luisa and Diego.

You hugged both of them, of course hugging you back.

"I'm proud of you Diego, but you better protect Luisa here. Don't cheat! I will fucking kill you if you even bother to!" You quietly yelled as he slowly nodded and the 3 of you laughing.

"Congratulations Luisa. Tell me things you hate about Diego, you're always free to knock on my door." You said as you smiled and Luisa did the same.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Minutes later

After cutting the cake it was time to throw the flower.

You didn't wanna join, people would definitely tease you. Then, Mirabel pulled you in.

"Don't miss it!" She said. In that crowed it was Luisa and Isabelas friend.

Rosa and Luisa threw the flower. You didn't wanna catch it so you had no effort. Then it landed to you, and Mirabel. Your eyes wided up.

Everyones eyes were on you. ESPECIALLY the family. They knew.

Pepa squealed leaving the friends confused.

You looked at Camilo, who was peacefully eating his arepas while smirking at you. You playfully rolled your eyes.

You then looked at mirabel.

"Ooo who's the lucky boyyyy~" you said in the teasing voice as she rolled her yes.

"Shut up." She paused your second. "Actually, I'll tell you tomorrow." You chuckled in her words.