˗ˋ Marcos? ˊ˗ (Chapter 4 part 9 I think)

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Marcos pov:

You and your family was kicked in Encanto.

You were homeless, Hungry, and Angry.

"This is where you all belong. Don't even bother coming back here without respect. You don't own this Island, you don't own Encanto. Your. Just. Disgusting. People. "
Isabela the most beautiful girl in town said with a disgusted look. You were thrown over the mountains, you landed in to water.

"HOW DARE YOU ALL! YOU ARE FILTHY AND DISGUSTING!! YOU ARE ALL MONSTERS! THROWING AN OLD PERSON IN A WATER?!"
You abuela exclaimed as they rolled their eyes.

"Don't even bother saying that. We aren't the monsters here, you are. Filthy gift stealers." Dolores said and crossed his arms.

"Disrespectful disgusting child!" She yelled
Back as they rolled their eyes again.

"Shut up old lady. I don't care if you call us not mannered people, but you have no mercy. Stealing someones gift and using it? Sick." Luisa said and threw a big rock on the ocean making a big splash.

"Bye bitches, enjoy the ocean." They said and smirked.

Oh abuela was deadly mad. She wanted to murder them.

"Abuela relax. I'll give them revenge."
You were trying to calm her.

"Oh you better do. " She said.

"I will abuela. I will." You softly said as you cracked your knuckles.