˗ˋ Power Grow ˊ˗ (Chapter 4)

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Skip to the whole song lol.

TW: Kissing scene

It's been a year since Casita broke down, finally it was fixed.  Honestly it became pretty cool that the Madrigal's lived in your house for a year.

You and Camilo became so close, like really close. He knows all of your secrets. You both made Luisa fall inlove with Diego, now they're dating. Same for Rosa and Isabela, they're also dating.

You and Camilo are the only ones who aren't dating in your siblings.
__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Skip to when the whole town glowed with gold. (Lazy things #slay)

"Come in!" Mirabel said as she was pulled inside by Casita.

All of you guys went inside, looking.
Everyone had their gift back, good.

"Oh y/n! Look your siblings has doors!" Camilo yelled at you from upstairs.

"WE HAVE DOORS?!" Rosa and Diego went upstairs in a rush.

"That means you live here now! You are now a Madrigal!" Alma said to your siblings.

We will be if we Marry the madrigal we like..
You thought.

You went upstairs to check your room, it was.. ice? There was snow, and butterflies. You didn't feel cold to.

"W-why is it so cold here.."camilo said as he was shivering.

Your siblings went to your room, fighting making snowman's and snowball's.

"That doesn't make sense.." you mumbled.
Camilo nodded.

"We better get out of here I don't want you to freeze to death." Camilo pulled your arm.

"Did your room change?" You asked.

"Hm, I don't know lets go see." He said as he was brushing off the snow in his ruana.

You went to his room and it looked the same. You saw his room once but that was year ago when Casita didn't broke down.

"Hm, it did change a bit. " He said. You went upstairs to see what's in.

You gasped and called out Camilo.

"Camilo look! Get up here! You have a whole entire stage!" Camilo rushed upstairs in shocked, gasped dramatically and said "Ay dios Mio! This is so cool!"

"It really matches you!" You said.

"Right? I can make comedies out of this! I'll invite the kids!"

"Everyone who's upstairs! Come down here now! Picture!" Alma said.

You held Camilo's hand and flew all the way downstairs with a beautiful white wings. Your siblings were smirking at you but you rolled your eyes.

You were next to Camilo as his hands are on your waist, you blushed a little, while your sister looked at you with a smirk while she and Isabela were holding hands.

"In 3, La familia Milagro!" Alma yelled.

"La familia Milagro!" Everyone yelled as casita squished everyone together, you and Camilo was pushed to you, as he held your hands.

Rosa and Isabela trying to make sure Antonio is safe.

Diego's arm on Luisa's shoulder making Luisa look at him smiling each others in the picture.

"Awh! Look! The Santiago's are with their lovers." pepa said as You and Camilo didn't go and check. I mean you aren't lovers anyway.

"Oh look! Camilo's holding y/n's hand! It looks like they were about to kiss!" Luisa pointed out as you and Camilo glared at her.