˗ˋ babysitting ˊ˗ (Chapter 4, Part 11)

Its been a week after that incident. Everyone was trying to comfort you, but you were okay you didn't need it. In fact you were so glad that Marcos got his ass kicked twice.

Rosa and Diego announced after that incident that their power grew to.
Same for every grandkids. They all had 2 powers.

Luisa can make lazers from her hands,

Isabela's power already grew months ago same for Camilo.
(From previews Chapter)

Mirabel can make any objects pop out of her hands, that's her gift.

Dolores can read people's mind now, it's seriously much worse then hearing everything that's like x100 gossip.

The good thing is she can control if she wants to hear or read peoples mind.

Not only can Antonio communicate with Animals, his power grew and now can communicate with Objects. Weird, I know.

You were gonna babysit some babies in the Casita. Dolores said if you babysit them with Camilo you get her snacks. Girl, anything for her snacks.

"Morning!" You said as everyone looked at you and said the same thing. You sat down next to Camilo who was next to Mirabel.

You 3 and Antonio were getting along together this past few days. You had a group and it's named ' The Four Amigos ' Mirabel thought of that idea by her "creativeness". You guys are also theater kids. 4 would always go in Camilo's room to practice a show for the kids.

"Okay guys, I have a new gossip." Dolores said making everyone look at her.

"SAY IT PLEASE" You and mirabel begged as everyone laughed. You and Mirabel liked gossips.

"So it's about Amelia and Coran. Yesterday I heard Co-" Dolores was cut off by Mirabel.

"WAIT no don't say it, Are they dating? Were they on a date? Were they secretly dating and Coran proposed? Did Amelia get pregnant? DID THEY GET MARRIED?! " Mirabel had tons of questions.

"No Mirabel, but one of what you said is right. Try to guess it." Dolores teased as you laughed and everything chuckled making Mirabel groan.

"Come on!! Say it!! Did coran propose? Oh please they've been only dating for a month and already propose?"

"Actually Coran did propose. They're getting married soon." Everyone gasped.

"congratulations for them." Bruno said.

"Y/n, Camilo, your gonna-" Camilo paused Dolores in time

"We're gonna babysit today yeah yeah I get it. BUT we must get that snacks, do you understand?" She nodded making everyone confused.

" they're gonna babysit today? But isn't that what they always do? Why give your snacks?" Pepa asked.

"Oh, we're gonna babysit here, In the Casita. With kids that are deadly hard to babysit." You said with a scared face.

"Don't be scared Mosa, kids are mid except Antonio, " Camilo held your hands making you blush. Mosa was the nickname the group gives you, it's short for Hermosa.

(WHAT THE HELL COULD BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME?!! 😡 The difference is, I'm not mid.🤨)
You, Camilo, Mirabel and Antonio burst out of laughing.

"What's mid? What are you guys talking about? How are we supposed to know that those aren't dirty words?" Pepa was mad and you 4 burst into laughing.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Babysitting