˗ˋ park ˊ˗

__ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __

It was 7 AM in the morning. You had to make breakfast. Your siblings, Diego was a 24 year old grown man while Rosa is 23. but they seem to be so lazy so you have to take care of them.

After you cooked breakfast you brought a pan and a wooden spatula upstairs and banging them together to wake your siblings up.

"Breakfast is ready! Wake up you morons!" You screamed while banging. They both got our of their room. "Ugh y/n! My ears are bleeding!" Diego covering his ears, same as Rosa.

All of you went downstairs and sat on the table.

"This is delicious! Can I bring some? For work." Diego asked you and you nodded.

"Guys I have news." Rosa looked at the both of you and got your attention.

"What is it?" Diego looked at you in confusion, you shrugged in confusion to.

"Soo you guys know I'm trying to find a place to open up my salon right? Well I found a place and I bought it! Now I have my own Salon! We can earn a few bucks." Rosa excitingly said.

" wow rosa! We're so happy for you! I'm glad you have a salon now! I will visit everyday!" You said.

Diego smiled and just clapped. But that didn't matter, he's like that when he's supporting someone. After breakfast,
They all went ready for work. Diego works at a restaurant, while Rosa works for a cafe.

Well used to be. She's now an owner of a hair salon. I'm pretty proud of her.

Rosa and diego were ready. Rosa came up to you, "hey sis! Sooo I quitted my job at the Café. But I didn't wanna lose my rank, so I asked them if you can take my rank and work for me. Since you know what I do, they accepted it and you work their now as an Executive Barista. You are under control to the Baristas. " Rosa said and you nodded happily cause you've always wanted to be a Barista.

__ ˗ˋ ୨ time skip ୧ ˊ˗ __

You were done working at the cafè. It was early still and all of them goes home 4 PM in the afternoon. So you decided to meet up with Isabella, Isabella is your BestFriend.

You texted her.
__ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Isabella<3
__________________________________

Hola Isa!
Oh! Hola y/n!
So I'm bored rn wanna
Meet up at the park?

UGH Y/N you have no idea
How much I wanna go,
But it's my turn to watch
Antonio. And Camilo is here,
And HES ANNOYING ME.

Ha! That jerk
camilo is annoying.
You can bring them as long
As camilo doesn't annoy you.

OMG RLLY Y/N?! THANK YOU!!
I APPRECIATE IT! WERE GOING
THERE RIGHT NOW!!! AHHH

CALM DOWN ISA
YOUR GONNA BLOOM

IM SORRY IM JUST REALLY EXCITED!!!

__ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __

~minutes later ~

Isabella came to the park from where you were, with Antonio and Camilo.

"Y/N!" Isabella said smiling at you.
"Isabella! It's been a long time since we met. I'm glad you actually came!" You hugged isabella giving her a big smile.

While Camilo was playing with Antonio, you were braiding Isabella's hair, you guys were talking about your day.

"Oh remember my sister? Rosa? Well she has a salon now! Shes working right now. I'm happy that she has a salon n-" Isabella cut you off by saying "REALLY?! Let's visit! I kinda need to fix my hair anyways."

You nodded as you smile. You looked at Camilo and Antonio. "Antonio Camilo! Come here! We're going somewhere else!" You said. "Coming!" Camilo said.

"Where are we going?" Antonio asked.
"We're going to a salon!" You said.

"What? To a salon? Come on! That's gonna be so boring." Camilo said, you rolled your eyes at camilo and looked at Isabella.

"Oh! I forgot about the two. That means we can't go to the salon." Isabella said with a frown on her face. You looked at Isabella as you thought of an idea.

"Who cares about Camilo anyway? This jerk is 17 he can take care of himself." You looked at Camilo and he rolled his eyes and said, "seriously? Your 17 to right? That means you can pay for therapy cause you can't see how fun I am." Camilo said as he laugh and you elbowed him.

"Enough you two!" Isabella said to the both of you.

"Ugh whatever, Why don't I bring these two at your tree house? Besides you really need to relax. I'll handle camilo from being a jerk" you smirked at camilo as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay sure, but you better make sure not to murder each others, your with a child." Isabella said.

You went out of the park to show Isabella where the salon is. You went in the salon to meet your sister.

Isabella called out antonio and carried him. It looks like she's whispering something to him. But you didn't bother, you and camilo were teasing each others as you walk.

Isabella's pov:
"Antonio! Come here!" You called out Antonio and he immediately ran to you,
You carried him and whispered to him saying,

"Tonito, can you give me a favor?" You asked Antonio and he nodded with a smile.

"Good. Y/n and Camilo hate each others, but they don't know they love each others.
When you go to the tree house, can you ask y/n to go upstairs? There are animals and toys there for you to play and talk with! Our job is to make them fall in love. Leaving them alone together might work!" You whispered to antonio, he whispered back saying,

"Yes of course! But how long do I have to go upstairs?" Antonio said.

"Well, when I come back you can go downstairs. Atleast you have company there right?" You smiled and Antonio was the same. You have arrived at the salon.

Y/N's pov:
"Hola rosà! Remember Isabella?" She nodded as she says hello.
"Well she wants to kind of fix her hair, but I won't be here! I'm gonna hang out with the two boys. Isabella is just stress, she needs to relax.

"Oh! Well then I'm gonna give Isabella the best treatment!" Rosa smiled and you nodded happily. You and the 2 boys went out.

__ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
The end.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, DO NOT WORRY.
THE CHAPTER ISN'T GONNA END, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THEM IN THE TREE HOUSE. THAT'S ALL! BYEE!!

have an amazing day/afternoon/night!! <33