˗ˋ Friends for a Lifetime. ˊ˗

It was a Saturday morning. You needed to work today at the cafè because if you do, you won't have work for a week next week. You really needed a break, so you accepted.

Last night was exhausting, you sneaked out to Luisa's room in her carnival with Camilo. You spent a good 5 hours in that room.

You were eating breakfast, as usual everyone was having their conversations.

Camilo then elbowed you.

"Hm? Oh yeah, good morning amor." You said in a tired voice.

"Good morning cariño. I was just gonna ask if you have plans today?" You held his hands and rubbed your fingers.

"Sorry chameleon, I have to work today. Yes it's Saturday, but If I work today because I need a one week break. Mr. Valdez told me he'll give me one if I work." Camilo slightly frowned, and smiled again.

"It's okay Amor. As long as you get a break, that's fine." He said and continued eating, as you did the same.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Getting ready

Breakfast was done so you went upstairs and took a bath. You took your skirt and a black jacket you usually wear in work, and tied your hair into a bun.

 You took your skirt and a black jacket you usually wear in work, and tied your hair into a bun

(This but not the heels and bag)

You went downstairs but everyone was looking at you.

"Hm?" You asked in confusion.

"Y/n, it's Saturday? You have work?" Bruno asked.

"Oh, yeah." You looked at your watch, "I gotta go! Camilo, explain why. Byeee!" You said and ran.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
At the cafe / working

Work was almost done, tons of paper works.

Someone knocked at your door, of course you accepted.

"Good evening, Mrs. Santiago. Mr. Valdez sent you some papers you need to sign." The kind barista said. You took the paper and put it in the table.