˗ˋ fever ˊ˗ (chapter 5 part 8?)

You wake up 9 AM in the morning while raining and thundering. You liked morning rains, but then you thought of Pepa.

"Is tià pepa okay?" You said to yourself and went downstairs.

"There you are! You're late for breakfast!" Mirabel said as she approached you.

"Is tià Pepa ok?"

"Yeah, actually no. Camilo has a really bad fever and mama won't give him any of her foods because she thinks it'll ruin his immune system and now they're fighting." She shrugged.

"Camilo has a really bad fever?! " You exclaimed as she slowly nodded.

"Ay chameleon!" You waved a goodbye and ran to Camilo's door opening it without his permission.

"AH!" He shouted as you chuckled.

"Sorry if I startled you, but are you okay? Does your head hurt? Do you need anything? Are you hungry? Can you sleep? Can you stand u-" you were paused by Camilo putting his finger in your lips to shush you.

"I'm okay mosa." He smiled.

"Good. Now, how are you sick chameleon?!" You exclaimed as he chuckled.

"Last night you were asleep so I put you in your bed and it was raining so much outside Because of mama. The anniversary was so loud that Dolores' ears bleeded and mama panicked so because of the rain, I got sick." You raised a brow.

"Wait what? How did you get it if you were inside?"

"I wasn't, I was outside talking to Luisa and Isabella. "

"What were you two talking about?"
You crossed your arms.

"About getting a puppy for tonito in his birthday."

"Mhm.." you gave him a suspicious look.

"Okay, tià Julieta won't give you food so I'll just sneak you and arepa. Stay here! Do not go downstairs. Eat these cookies for now." He nodded and kissed your hands, and you went downstairs for breakfast.

"Okay, he's okay." Mirabel nodded as you both sat down. It was really dark outside I'm not even kidding, even it was 9 AM.

You were next to pepa.

"Tià pepa, are you okay?" You whispered as she nodded in confusion.

"Yeah, I calmed down but I'm not making it that dark because of rain? " She raised a brow.

"Must be a thunderstorm from another country and went here. It's best if we don't do chores today."  Abuela said as everyone nodded.

"Tià Julieta can I get one arepa? I'm gonna try it with a tea I bought yesterday!" You said. You lied. You were giving it to Camilo.

"Of course querida." She smiled as you went upstairs.

Then Dolores blocked your way.

"Your gonna give it to Camilo are you?" She raised her eyebrows twice.

"Uhm.."

"There's no point in lying y/n. I can read minds."
She smirked.

"Ugh I forgot. Yes." You sighed.

"Okay, I won't tell mama." She went downstairs as you went to Camilo's room.

"Chameleon~ I have the arep- AH!" You opened the door and you quickly covered your eyes seeing Camilo half naked, about to put his

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD NO GOD HELL NO." You mumbled in panic and closed the door as you leaned in it, shaking your head trying to forget what you saw.

He has abs now? Isn't he only 17? Last time I saw he didn't have abs. You thought while you were completely blushing.

"Ay y/n, this happened before. We're dating anyway you can practically see my body." He chuckled.

You slightly opened the door and said,

"Camilo honestly what happened before I am still traumatized about it." He laughed again.

"So?"

Is he that dumb?

"Dude, I literally saw your body and you're okay with?"

"Yeah. You can go in now. ' I can't wear a shirt ' because mama told me the germs in my shirt will go in me. "
He quoted his hands.

"God no, do I have to see you half naked?" You groaned.

"Hey it's better then seeing me completely naked."

You groaned and opened the door closing your eyes.

"You don't need to close your eyes mosa." He chuckled.

"Are you sure?" He said yes.

You opened your eyes and looked down trying to avoid eye contact.

"Ay amor do you really don't wanna see me? Okay then." He took the arepa, ate it, and hugged you. You saw his body. Oh my fucking god oh my fucking god. Your mind panicking.

He kissed your forehead and said, "amor it's fine you can see my body, and I feel better now because of the arepa."

(AHEM AHEM, WARNING. ⚠️)

You looked at him and smiled as you looked to his lips until he realized what you wanted and kissed you.

Me? Kissing shirtless Camilo? Oh my god.. you thought.

Ofcourse, the kiss turned into both of you making out like the previews making out scene from other parts.

You both ended up in his bed as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders. Your bodies were touching. You felt lots of butterflies whenever he touches your belly.

He was kissing your neck and you chuckled.

"Ay milo, make sure you don't leave a mark." He laughed.

"No," he said as he started sucking your neck.

"Chameleon! Your gonna leave a mark!"
He chuckled.

"There's no mark." She shrugged.
(There was he was lying but you didn't know 😜)

(NOT SMUT, Y'ALL R JUST MAKING OUT NOT COMPLETELY NAKED)

"Hey Camilo, Tià pepa is looking for y-" mirabel opened the door paused seeing you two making out.

"I-  s-shirtless?" She quickly covers her eyes and closed the door as you heard her praying in spanish.

"Dios por favor bendícelos y no les hagas tener un bebé. MA! Y/N GOT CAMILO'S FEVER!" She yelled and continued praying.

(God please bless them and don't make them have a baby)

"Uhm.. I'll go talk to her-" he gave you one final kiss as you smiled and went downstairs, fixing your outfit.

"Ay dios mio.." Pepa said. Huh? You were confused.

She took you hair and covered your neck.
Shit! Camilo left a mark! Ay that bitch is dead!

"Make sure nobody sees this. I know what happened, Dolores told me what you did to Camilo, thank you for making him better." You nodded slowly with a nervous look.

"Y/n! Mirabel told me you got Camilo's fever! Are you okay?" Julieta said while feeding you an arepa and touching your forehead to see if your sick. Phew, the mark healed.

"Tià I'm fine, Mirabel just said that because... Well.. something.." she raised a brow and patted shoulders.