˗ˋ Like real Parents ˊ˗ (Chapter 4 part 11 (2) )

You knocked on Antonio's door to get the kids.

"Hey Clara! Romeo!" Antonio opened the door showing Clara and Romeo his Jaguar named Parce.

(I did some research and his Jaguar is named Parce🤨)

"Hey kiddos! Let's go to dinner? We have ice creams!" Camilo said as you both carried them to downstairs.

you both sat them down next to Antonio making Antonio on their left.

"Alright, we will eat dessert later okay? Eat the arepas first." You said as they nodded and continue to talk with Antonio.

You sat down next to Camilo, who was in your right so your both next to the kids.

Pepa was looking at you and Camilo with that 'look' for some reason. You just smiled back.

Camilo cutted your arepa in half and took the other half.

You slapped his hands and said, "no no Chameleon, this is my food "

"Mosa pleaseeee Tià won't let me get seconds."
He begged and begged

"Ugh fine take the other half." You had enough of him, he kept disturbing you

"Thank you Amor," He kissed your cheeks as you smiled back. Camilo is a dork, he's always happy over small things or foods.

Pepa looked at you with a smile as you did the same.

"uh oh" you heard Romeo, who was next to you.

"I accidentally pointed my fork in my finger now it's bleeding" Romeo said as Julieta's eyes wided up,

"No it's okay meo, just eat this arepa, it'll stop bleeding." You squeezed his cheeks as he smiled and ate it.

"Cool!" He said as everyone smiled and continued eating and having their own conversations.

"We're done eating!" Clara said, she was excited for the ice cream.

"Well done! I'll go get the ice cream :)" Camilo stood up to get it.

You then heard something fall, it sounded like glass. Everyone looked in the kitchen.

"Ay chameleon." You whispered and went to the kitchen, same for Pepa.

"What happened now?" You said as he looked at you.

"Oh nothing," he just shrugged.

"What? We heard a glass fall." Pepa asked as Camilo raised a brow.

"Oh, that was from outside. Some drunk dude is throwing glass again. It's probably señorito Miguel. He had a divorce yesterday."

"Oh, okay. That man always get divorced for some reason. I'll help you out here to make sure your not the one that breaks the glass." You said as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Ooh! Can everyone get an ice cream?" Pepa asked and you smiled and said, "sure!" And she went outside.

"Should we add cherries?🤨" You asked as he smirked.

"As long as it tastes like your cherry chapstick."
He chuckled as your eyes wided up.

"Camilo you flirt." You elbowed him as he yelped and you laughed.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Dolores' pov:

You were eating peacefully when suddenly you heard Camilo and y/n flirting.
Your eyes wided up realizing what Camilo said.

"Something wrong Hija?" Your papa asked as you shook your head.

"No papa. Everythings fine." You shook your head as everyone continued eating and talking.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Y/n's pov:

"Okay, we got the ice creams." You said as everyone smiled. You put all of them in the middle of the table.

"Clara you still have some left overs, eat it. It's only a little." Camilo said as Clara frowned.

"But I want Ice cream :("

"You will get some if you eat it." Camilo said as Clara ate.

"Ihmbthmhmm" Clara mumbled something while she's chewing making Antonio Laugh.

"Clara, don't talk when your mouth if full!" You said as she swallowed her food.

"Oops sorry. Can I get the ice cream noww?!" She exclaimed as you nodded with a smile.

"Yay!"

You and Camilo sat down as everyone was looking at the both of you.

"Ay meo," you saw an ice cream in Romeo's shirt as you grabbed a tissue and cleaned it.

You got another tissue that was big and put it in his shirt so it won't stain.

"There." You patted his chest as he smiled.

You still hadn't got your ice cream so Camilo got it for you.

"Thanks." You said as he smiled.

"Alright, am I the only one who noticed you guys are actually a family? Y/n is like a mother." Bruno mentioned as you raised and eyebrows at him.

"No, I kinda noticed it to." Pepa said as Camilo looked at him.

"Oh my, are you guys SECRETLY a FAMILY?!" Mirabel exclaimed as you gasped.

"QUE?! No mirabel! We're always like this when we babysit!" Everyone laughed as Isabela smirked.

"Yeah right." Isabela said as you rolled your eyes playfully.

Me? Camilo? A family? No no.
You thought.

"Oh, the kids are sleeping here right? They can sleep in Antonio's room." Dolores pointed out as you nodded.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
After dinner and sleeping

"Okay, goodnight kiddos. See you tomorrow!" You kissed their foreheads.

You closed the door and went to your room.

You yawned as looked at Camilo, "Camilo should should sleep to."

"Can I sleep in your room?" He asked as you smiled and nodded.

He layed into your bed as you did the same.

You cuddled him as you felt him smile.

You both dozed off to sleep.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Morning

You woke up and looked at the time.

Camilo was still sleeping.

You were gonna give the kids back.

You woke up Camilo and went to breakfast with the kids.

- after breakfast -

"Okay kids! You're going home, say your goodbyes!" You said as they said goodbye to everyone.

You knocked in señoritas door.

"Ay hola y/n! Thank you so so much for babysitting them. I hope they weren't a problem."

"Ay no it's fine señorita." She smiled and took the kids.

That's all for chapter 4, it was a rollercoaster.
Anyway bye y'all see you on chapter 5! This story will end when Camilo proposes. Probably in chapter 6 or 7. Bye!!