WHAT? HUH? HA? EHEM? WHA? EXCUSE ME? WHAY? HAH? HUH?

Y'ALL I JUST THOUGHT OF THE MOST AMAZING STORY IDEA AND I AM GONNA CRY IT'S SO GOOD FOR ME SO PLEASE EXPECT A SAD PART IM SO SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT.

I WILL ADD '🙁' IF ITS THE SAD PART, SO PLEASE I AM SO SORRY IF THE STORY IS NOT GOOD.

Anyway y'all,

Islands / towns / kingdom y/n has visited, and her friends there:

Arendelle - from Frozen

lived for almost the rest of her life but moved to santa Cecilia because of trouble in the kingdom when you were 12 years old. Friends with Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven, Kristoff.

Got their powers here.

And yk her dad dying, her mom abandoning her, her abuela dying, they gained the powers.

Santa Cecilia - from Coco

Moved at 12 years old with siblings, worked at a babysitter for 2 years and loves to visit abuelita Coco.

Abuelita was so sweet to y/n, so y/n became friends with abuelita's grandson, Miguel.

Miguel was always hated by liking music, but y/n was always there for him.

(Btw miguel is 12 turning 13 and y/n is 13)

Moved to Motunui because there was problems again, but gave Miguel a hug before leaving.

Motunui - From Moana

Moved there when she turned 13 and left when she turned 15. Left because of the te fiti problem, but was friends with Maui and Moana for 2 years. Hugged them b4 leaving.

Encanto - From Encanto

Moved at 15 Years old, and lived happily in this town, became famous by their powers and became the 2nd family in the town with powers.