˗ˋ Breakfast And At The Cafe ˊ˗ (chapter 2)

You were invited for breakfast by the Madrigal's because isabella is your bestfriend, you went there for support.

Ofcourse you cooked for your siblings. After you cooked you added a little note and putted it in the fridge, saying "I'm at the madrigals for breakfast, enjoy your food!".

You made it to the Casita and you sat down for breakfast. You saw your plate next to Camilo, who was next to Isabella's.

"Oh, hola y/n! I didn't notice you were here for breakfast?" Camilo waved as you smiled and said,

"Oh yeah. Abuela alma invited me for breakfast, she wanted to tell me something. But whatever." You shrugged and Camilo sat next to you.

"Everyone to the table. Lets go let's go!" Abuela said for everyone to sit down.

You saw Mirabel stealing Pepa's seat, which made her thunder, while Fèlix was calming her down.

"We are all happy for Antonio's gift-" Abuela was about to sit down, but Antonio's pet were on the chair.

"I told them to warm up your seat!" Antonio looked at abuela with a smile.

"Thank you tonito." Abuela smiled back.
Abuela finally sat down while trying to say something. But you looked at Mirabel because you were distracted by her.

"YOU DO!" Mirabel said while pointing out at Luisa.

"Mirabel. if you can't pay attention, i will help you. Casita!" Abuela said, "actually- AH!" Mirabel said, as casita moved mirabel's seat next to abuela.

"As I was saying, we must never take our miracle for granted. So today, we will work twice as hard. " Abuela said.

"Mhm! I will help Luisa!" Mirabel said while moving her chair back,

"Stop." Abuela said making casita put her back.

"Anyways. I've spoken to the Guzman's, about Mariano's proposal to Isabella." Abuela said while walking towards Isabella.

"Dolores do we have a date?" Abuela said facing dolores. "Tonight, he wants five babies." Dolores said. Flowers popped to Isabella's hair in shock.

"Wonderful. Such a fine young man With our perfect Isabella, will bring a new generation of magical blessings." Abuela said while she was removing a white flower into Isabella's hair.

Camilo shape-shifted into Isabella making a kissing face, and isabella threw flowers from her hands to his mouth saying "save that for y/n Camilo." Isabella smirked making your eyes wide up.

"And of course I wont forget about you y/n. I invited you to tell that mariano has a cousin named, Marcos. He's a fine young man perfect just for you. Same age of course." Abuela said infront of you making you nervous and making yellow butterflies pop up your hair while abuela shooing one of the white ones to match.

"Isn't it great to date the cousin of your best friends Fiance?" Abuela chuckled.

"Mhm! Yeah!" You said nervously. Making a wing pop up your back, and immediately popped off.

"Dolores, what does Marcos think?" Abuela said facing Dolores.

"Tonight, he's gonna confess he likes you. Oh and he wants to have 10 children. He's naming each of them right now." Hearing about Marcos wanting 10 babies made the butterflies scatter around you with strong air, which only happens when your really nervous and in real shock.

It immediately stopped when everyone was looking at you.

"Uhm, I should go. I have to work at the cafe! See you guys! Oh and tia pepa, love the dress!" You went to pepa and gave her a butterfly which has the same color of her dress because you felt bad of what Mirabel did to her.