˗ˋ Dinner ˊ˗ (Chapter 5 Part 2)

You both walked in the hallway as Isabela looked at the both of you.

"Ooh lala~ you both look great in that dress, I guess we aren't the only ones who wanted to match." Isabela said as you raised a brow.

"Wdym? 🤨"

"Me and Rosa also matched to, she's wearing a purple clear sleeve shirt with the pattern of my dress and white skirt right now." Isabela had her usual purple dress.

" Isabela had her usual purple dress

(This shirt)

You and Mirabel shrugged.

"Oh well." You and Mirabel said as you 3 went downstairs.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Dinner

You were next to Mirabel facing Camilo who was next to Aliana.

"Oh I'm gonna beg my mom to buy more of those tea, we finished all pack" mirabel said.

"I hope she says yes, that tea is so delicio-" You were paused by Camilo.

"Y/n? Can you pass the water please?"

"Oh- yeah sorry." You passed water as he smiled.

"Anyway, why don't you ask Tià right now?"

"Mayb-" What's up with this family getting cut off?

"Which tià?" Pepa asked. She overheard your conversation, she was next to to you.

"Oh, Tià Julieta. Mirabel is gonna beg her to buy the lemon tea again, we drank and used all of them earlier." You shrugged.

"Oh trust me, she will say no. Once she buys something and you immediately finished it, she'll never buy it again. I'll buy it tomorrow, I'm going to the grocery tomorrow." She said as she smiled.

"Really? Thank you tià!" Mirabel and you said.

You continued to talk to mirabel.

"Oh did you know, I just found out my powers can do this.." you opened your palm and used your other hand to circle around making a tiny snow tornado.

"Woah!" Mirabel said.

"Y/n, no powers in the table." Abuela said as you immediately stopped.

"Sorry abuela." You awkwardly smiled.

"It gets bigger and bigger.I can make a whole entire Tornado. But I can't right now." You whispered to Mirabel as she laughed softly.

You then looked at Camilo who was looking at Aliana. they were having a conversation. Most likely flirting.

"-laugh- then what do you want me to call you of Ame is bad? Amor?" Camilo said.

"Well yes.."

"Okay then, amor. " They both laughed as your eyes wided up.

No no.. it's just nickname.. it's just teasing.. Camilo does that everyone. but.. what of mirabel's right.. what if.. I am jealous?
You thought and shook your head.

"No no.." you mumbled.

"Y/n, is everything okay?" Pepa asked.

"Ay, yes yes tià." She realized you were looking at camilo and Aliana. She also heard what they were talking about earlier.

She rubbed you back to comfort you.

"It's okay y/n, trust me they aren't that close or have the relationship you have with Camilo right now." Pepa whispered.

"Thanks tià." You made a forced smile.

You looked at the both of them again, Aliana looked at the time.

"Ooh, cami it's 7:30~" Aliana said a flirty voice while pointing in her cheeks. Ugh that dirty blonde bitch, they have a time to kiss each others?

"Ay alright." Camilo kissed her cheeks. Her cheeks. She kissed, her.

You stood up from your chair after he kissed her.

"I'm sorry I gotta go. Something came up." You said trying hard not to cry. And ran to the stairs.

"Y/n!" Pepa trying to stop you. Everyone
Knew what was happening except for the new Family. Aliana knew what she was doing. She wanted Camilo.

"Sorry everyone." You rushed to your room.

You heard Julieta speak.

"Ay, poor girl."

You locked your door. Crying.

"Casita, I'm sorry about what your gonna see. "
Casita made the tiles move saying 'its okay.'

What were you gonna do? This.

You had a secret rage room in your library. You tilted a book making the book shelf open.

"Casita soundproof the room." The walls glowed.

You took a bat, you were ready.

You ran towards the glass, and the table.

You screamed, hitting the table, making ice and hitting it with the bat.

The room was a mess.Your life was a mess. You sat on floor, crying.

"My whole entire family died and only my cousins and siblings are alive, Camilo's probably cheating on me, a girl hating me, I'm stressing myself by working to hard, and the only boy I love the most picked a girl over me. I'm a mess Casita. I'm a mess." And that time while you were crying, you had eyeliner on. So you were actually a mess.

You went outside the rage room as casita un-soundproofed the room. You didn't realized it. Your dress dirty, ruined, ripped. You slept with it.

"Hopefully, I won't wake up this time." You sighed and dozed off the sleep, crying.