˗ˋ Rehearsal ˊ˗ (chapter 5 part idk )

3rd person view:

They all sat down in the library that y/n has, which had 3 chairs.

"We 3 will sing. But none of you will bother to tell anyone, that we will sing. You guys memorize the lyrics right?" Y/n said as they both nodded. Y/n turned on her speaker and played the song.

First love / Late spring.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Y/n's long explanation 😍

"Mirabel, on this song, the first line mitski says tall child, you will sing it because there was 2 voices in that part. but only those words. It's part of the song." She nodded.

"I will go into the stage first as everyone thinks I'm the only one singing, then when the first chorus comes in, you two will go on the stage. Do you understand?" Y/n said as they both said yes.

"Let's practice." Mirabel said as they all went to Camilo's room

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
At Camilo's stage and y/n's pov:

You were standing on the stage with Camilo and Mirabel, adjusting the mic. "Okay we're starting in 30 seconds !" Mirabel yelled who was onto the back as you both nodded.

"3! 2! 1!" Music played. (Pls play the song I gave in the previews A/N :) if you know the song, it's okay then don't. :) )

Camilo used his running power to run on the back of the stage, as you start singing.

AFTER SINGING (come on I can't say what y'all r gonna do on stage 😭)

"Woohoo! Good job y'all! Your voices were amazing. Food break?" You hugged them both as they Chuckled and said,

"Sure."

"Why not?"

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
A week later.

You 3 practiced every single day, and it was finally the day, you will sing on stage, for the anniversary.