˗ˋ How, and when? ˊ˗ (chapter 5 part idk)

It's been a month since your siblings got married. Basically, they have 2 months of honeymoon. Lucky, right? They were far away from home.

It was dinner time, it felt different. Really different. Especially when Luisa, Isabela and your siblings weren't there. But it isn't that bad.. right? Only one more month and they come home.

Everyone was having their basic conversations, blah blah. Camilo was talking to antonio about his pet chameleon, when you and bruno were talking.

"Yes, I mean why would he be dramatic about it? He knows his auntie has amnesia, " Bruno said talking about one of his telenovela.

"Yeah! What's the point? Honestly that's just dramatic," you agreed as you both chuckled.

"Oh, by the way y/n. Who's moana and maui?" That question made your eyes wide up, and choke of your water which made everyone look at you.

"Sorry sorry, may you repeat that?" You said trying to clear your throat.

"Who's moana and maui?" Again, that made you shocked realizing you heard it correctly.

"I- how do you know about her?"

"Oh, well I had a vision about you two, hugging. And I know it sounds weird, but you were... In the center of the ocean? No, you weren't on the both. Like you were in the middle. The ocean, seperated? With a buff man standing." He asked in a concerned-confused way.

(OKAY, BEFORE Y'ALL HATE ME, I FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED IN MOANA BCUS I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT FOR 5 YEARS. IDK IF SHE LOST HER POWERS AT THE END OR SOMETHING, BUT LET'S JUST SAY, SHE HAS POWERS NOW.)

"They were my old best friends. They were really kind, I loved them as a friend. But, one day they just disappeared. I never found out if they ever came back because me and my siblings moved here in encanto." Bruno raised a brow.

"Huh? I thought you lived in Arendelle and moved here in encanto?"

"No no, we originally lived in Arendelle, born to. But we moved to island Motunui after my Dad and Abuela died. Oh and when my mom abandoned us, and for a few years we moved to here in encanto. "

He made 'O' face reaction.

"I see. But my vision, it's weird. I don't know if it's in the past, or in the future. Because I don't know if my power grew or something." He said and chuckled as you did the same.

"I never saw them ever again. Though, I do miss them. They were the best." You said and continued eating.

Minutes later

It was still dinner, it was almost finished though.

You saw Dolores, with a worried expression on her face.

"Dolores, everything okay?" Pepa asked worriedly, making everyone look at her.

"N- no. Someone's in trouble. Someone, unexpected, and they are really in trouble. Someone, ________." She softly said. (Find the missing letters to know what word is missing 😋)

Your eyes wided up. Someone __________? You knew exactly who it was.

"Should we help them?" Pepa asked, as everyone nodded.

"The four amigos, positions. Dolores, come with them." Abuela stated as you 5 nodded and went into the beach, which is basically the only way to go outside the mountains because it was the only entrance and exit of the island.

"They're coming... " Dolores whispered.

You then saw thunders, and the Ocean... The ocean.. seperating? You then heard groans, of tiredness.

"Ughhhh maui seriously!! There's the entrance I made!!, For god sakes just go there!!", A girl said.

You tilted your head. It sounded.. familiar? Maui? Like.. maui maui?

"Oh shut up moa! I know what I'm doi-" they were paused seeing you both. You gasped, revealing a curly-long haired girl with a buff big man. It was..

"Moana? Maui?" You softly said, looking at the both of them.

They took a step back.

"Uh- who are y-" she was paused seeing a little heart tattoo in your hands.

"Y- y/n?" Her eyes wided up and ran to hug you.

"WAIT!? y/n y/n? Like queen bee?" Maui exclaimed making you laugh and nod. Queen bee was their nickname for you ever since you met them because you used to like bees.

"Yes maui, it's me. Y/n Santiago." He slightly gasped and shape-shifted into the fastest bird to run to you and shape shifted back to himself, hugging you. You heard Camilo gasped which made you chuckle.

"Y/n! Oh it's been so long! I am so sorry for leaving you behind in the past. We were visiting te fiti but we got lost. " Moana stated as you laugh.

"You know, I was really concerned for the two of you." You looked at Mirabel, Dolores, Camilo, and Antonio which had a confused look.

"How rude of me! Camilo, Dolores, Mirabel, this is Maui and Moana. We used to be friends back in my old island. Moana controls the ocean as maui, well he can shape-shift to like Camilo."

"COOL! You guys have powers to?!" Maui exclaimed as they nodded.

"Hola. I'm Camilo Madrigal. I shape-shift." Maui's eyes wided up.

"Really? Nice to have someone with the same powers!" Maui raised his hands to high five Camilo, which he did.

"I'm Maui."