˗ˋ Uh oh ˊ˗ (chapter 4 part 8)

You woke up, your eyes hurting so much, your throat hurts, and your while body hurts. You were sleeping at Camilo's chest until You the realized what happened last night.

"SHIT!" You accidentally yelled making everyone wake up.

"What a nice word to wake up in the morning y/n." Camilo said as you hit him.

"OH ACTUALLY CAMILO, WE'RE IN DEEP SHIT. Last night was ooh!.." Isabela said while shaking her head.

Everyone got up and went outside.

"finally you all woke up. Isabela,Luisa, Dolores, Diego, Rosa, come with us." Pepa said who was with Julieta, ooh girl they were mad.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Pepa's pov:

"WHAT IS UP WITH YOU 5!! YOU WERE DRUNK IN FRONT OF MINORS!? UNDER 15!!"
You exclaimed as they gulped and a thunder appeared in your head.

"You were infront of minors, drinking and getting drunk. Do not tell me you made them drink alcohol. Last night, I heard people yelling chug multiple times, I thought it was the Sañirito's drinking again." Julieta said calmly, I mean how?

"One of us made them chug on bottles of coke.. I forgot because we were so drunk" Rosa exclaimed as the cloud became a rain.

"Clear skies clear skies." You said trying to calm yourself.

Calm down pepa, go talk to the minors, I'll handle this." You nodded and went outside.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
Back to your pov aka y/n:

You were in the table next to elsa.

"Hey y/n, we're leaving in a few hours. So I'll speak to to you for now, why did you drink?!" Elsa exclaimed as you gulped and said,

"Elsa, I didn't. I'm not legal yet. Diego made us chug on coke. " Elsa was shocked about what you said but calmed down.

"Okay, that's fine. Atleast it's not anything Alcohol. But next time, do not let them go crazy. Promise?" You nodded on agreement and continued to eat.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
After breakfast and Elsa and anna finishing packing

"Alright, I guess it's goodbye now." Elsa said while sitting in sven and waving as you rushed to hug her.

"Bye mother. I'll see you soon. Thank you for teaching me to control my powers. I owe it all to you." She smiled as you hugged the rest.

They went off with a wave.

__  ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ __
5 hours later

You were in your room sitting, writing on a white notebook when suddenly someone knocked on your door.

"Come in!" You continued to write as they went in, it was Camilo.

"Oh, Hola amor, what's up?" You asked as he went and hugged you.

"I'm fine Amor, how about you?" He let goes of the hug and kissed your cheeks, forehead, nose, and lips.

You giggled and said, "I'm okay Milo."

"Wanna hang out? I'm not that busy anyway." He asked as you nodded and went outside in town.