SANTA INC. - SWEET SANTA (JACKSON)

You dragged yourself out of bed when your alarm went off the next morning. Or at least morning here in headquarter. You started to count the days by the hours as Christmas was getting near. You headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower before drowning in caffein. All those travelling around the world made a mess on your circadian rhythm and your sleeping pattern as well. You were just arrived when you saw a big truck coming to the parking lot. You raised your eyebrow as usually the company didn't get additional delivery especially near Christmas like this. Gifts were already delivered months before. Especially the popular and high in demand ones, they have arrived at the company long before Christmas. You knew that sometimes there was an influx of wishes so additional delivery was made, but never this much. You ran to your office as you thought you've missed a memo or you mistakenly signed a double order for the gift. You went through the paperwork but you didn't find any mistake. You didn't accidentally order the same order twice. So you pressed the intercom and asked for one of the purchasing team to your office. Minutes later, there was a knock on your door and you let whoever at the door in.

"Calling for me?" a head peeked through the door and you waved so she could come inside.

"Yes. Is there an additional delivery?" you asked.

"Yes. I thought you already knew about that?" she raised her eyebrow.

"No, I didn't. I've just got back from Japan last night. Who ordered it? And where is it being shipped to?"

"Jackson," she started to pull out her phone from her pocket, probably looking for the paperwork and handed you her phone that showed the invoice. "He ordered quite a bunch of new gifts and they were being shipped to Hong Kong."

"Hong Kong?" your eyebrows furrowed. You might get it if it was for China. Only God knows how many kids were in China. But Hong Kong? Surely there weren't that many kids in Hong Kong? Especially with young people being reluctant to get married and start a family, the birth rate has declined quite significantly despite the government effort. And since the pandemic, the tourism was a bit slow as well. Usually you wouldn't bat an eyelash if the order was made to Hong Kong in some other time, but since pandemic, not so many people came to Hong Kong even during Christmas, so obviously the extra order weren't because of influx of tourists.

You decided to give Jackson a call first before deciding whether you should go there yourself. Perhaps you could straighten the matter without having to fly there, but no, Jackson decided not to pick up your phone. You had no choice but to tell your team to prepare the jet and set everything in the office before leaving to Hong Kong. Jackson was already in his suit, ready to head to Disneyland when you arrived at his house.

"Good morning to you," he smiled brightly. "I didn't get any memo telling me that you'd come to visit. If I knew you were about to visit me, I'd be happy to ditch my duty and just accompany you around Disneyland myself."

"Yeah, you should pick up your phone so I don't have to fly all the way here," you slumped on the couch and he frantically tried to locate his phone and his expression changed when he saw your numerous missed calls on his display.

"Oh, I'm sooooo... sorry. I'm too excited to go to Disneyland today, so I totally forgot my phone that I put on silent since last night. Anyway, what's up?" he tried to make up for his mistake by massaging your shoulder.

"Umm... that's nice," you closed your eyes, tried to enjoy his massage on your tight shoulder. "Actually, out of all santas that I assigned during this year's holiday, I never thought I would have to visit you on your duty," you started. It was true though. Aside from Jinyoung, Jackson was one of your best santa. He was handsome, funny and really good with kids and their parents. No one could escape from his charm. He had good judgement as well. So no rash shopping at last minute nor setting the bar too high. He also knew how to present his best self. He took off his piercings and covered his arms so kids didn't get scared of his tattoos and piercings. He also dyed his hair back to darker color which made him look even more trustworthy. You bet the company's inbox would be full of wishes, hoping that Jackson could be their boyfriend or even husband by the time he was finished with his duty.