Chapter Fourteen: Testosterone

Sorry that it's short. Some action will be coming up in the next chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kasumi woke up groggily the next morning. She went to sit up but pain shot through her body. She paused and took a moment to assess the damage. The kunai was still in the wall across from her and window was still open. She decided that her tailbone might be bruised from landing on it. She gripped the dresser to support her as she rose to her feet. She grabbed the note that was resting atop of it and read it through a few times.

Maybe some information with intrigue you.. Your mother was twenty-nine when she gave birth to you and your father was thirty-one. Your mother's name was, as I'm sure you've concluded from the letter, was Uchiha Asaaki. She was of Jonin rank, and did not posses the Sharingan, only the gene, which she passed on to you.

This is a picture of them. Do you still believe that we know nothing about you?

Kasumi picked up the picture and studied it closely. There was her father with his gray hair and blue eyes. The woman nex to him, Kasumi's real mother had raven black hair like Kasumi's and dull onyx eyes. Asaaki was smiling at the camera and you could faintly see a baby bump. Upon closer inspection, Kasumi could see the Uchiha clan necklace around her neck.

Kasumi sighed as she stuffed the picture and the note into the drawer. Even with the meeting last night, she still didn't know who these people were, or what they wanted, exactly.

She took a relaxing shower after breakfast to calm her frayed nerves. She put on the long red off-the-shoulder top and a pair of black spandex shorts. She pulled up her knee high ninja sandals, but left her headband off. She decided to take a walk around the village.

*

Twenty minutes or so into the walk, she heard a commotion, as if a battle was taking place. Kasumi appeared at the top of the stairs via the Mist Body Flicker Technique, to find that a fight was indeed taking place. Then she sweatdropped. There was Kiba, Akamaru, and Choji against an unfamiliar male with dark hair to his chin, in a bob style, with brown eyes. She could tell he wasn't from the village – or any village for that matter – due to his lack of a headband. Naruto was in the mix, just avoiding kicks and punches. Then there was Shikamaru, who was standing back and watching it all take place.

“What's going on?” Kasumi asked the lazy Chuunin. “Well evidently Team Kakashi has a new team member named Sora. He showed up and started causing trouble.” Shikamaru explained. She rubbed her temple. “I'm never letting them near my child.”