Chapter Fifteen: Nine-Tails Assault

I didn't want to break this arc up so yeah. And in case you guys are wondering if Kasumi has a weakness or not, she does. In fact, she has several. These include Team Seven (Sasuke included), Kakashi, and obviously, her unborn child. Her mother is somewhat of a weakness, along with Kiyoshi, Kyo, Satoshi, and Yumiko. Elementally, fire is a weakness against her water and some of her ice attacks. And she's not very good at Genjutsu, despite the fact of her being a Uchiha and having the Sharingan. 

I just felt like I should put that out there since I read a description of the biggest Mary Sue character a few days ago.. Anyway, enjoy! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kasumi was summoned to Ibiki's interrogation room with Yamato and Asuma. Danzo and an unidentified Hidden Rain ninja were tied up back-to-back in the middle of the dark room.

“Explain yourself, Danzo!” Tsunade demanded. “Right now, when things are turbulent at the border of the Hidden Rain, why was it necessary to go to the trouble of meeting a Shinobi from the neighboring land?” She continued.

“Wait a minute..” Yamato suddenly spoke up. “I've seen this man before.. When I was with Anbu, he went missing during a mission. If I recall correctly, his name was Tatsuji!” He supplied. “So he's the spy Danzo sent to the Hidden Rain?” Asuma questioned for clarification.

“I don't know what information you were looking for in the Hidden Rain, Danzo, but you will tell me what you know. Was the Hidden Rain involved in the last attack?” Tsunade's question was met with grumbling, gruff laughter from Danzo.

“I can't believe you haven't that out yet.. Tsunade-hime, your conservativeness is fine with me. But such complacency will destroy this village!” The Slug Princess clenched her fists and a vein popped out on her temple. “So you don't plan on telling me much of anything, do you? Very well, then..”

“Don't bother. Do you honestly think he'll talk?” Danzo said. “Ha. There are several ways to go about this.” Ibiki took that as his cue and stepped forward from the shadows. “You summoned?” Lady Tsunade turned towards him seriously. “I'm trusting you, Ibiki.” The scarred man studied the Rain Ninja. “Please do leave this to me. I'll have him talking in just ten minutes.” Ibiki assured.

Then the doors burst open, and in stepped the Elders, Homura and Koharu. “Why are you losing your patience so quickly, Tsunade? You even dragged Ibiki into this. Even as a strategy, this is unacceptable.” Homura declared. Koharu placed a hand on the Rain ninja's shoulder in a comforting manner. “Now, now, we'll take care of this.” She consoled.

“Danzo, Tatsuji wasn't just your spy. He was sending us information as well. Tatsuji is a member of the Leaf, not a double agent.” Koharu explained. “According to the report, the Hidden Rain was not involved in the attack. According to Tatsuji, he was assigned to track and monitor a group of four thought to be the ones who violated the tombs near the Fire Temple.” Homura went on to explain. “It's just as you all feared. Those four were trying to get their hands on that Sora boy from the Fire Temple.” Yamato, Asuma, and Kasumi shared a quick look.