Thirsty- Chaerji

Chaeryeong pov

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty. Me and yeji were cuddling in bed she was still sleeping, light snores coming from her mouth. Her arm was wrapped around my waist hugging me. I checked the bed side table to see the water bottle I keep there was empty so I had to fill it up in the kitchen.

I slowly removed yeji's arm from my waist, trying not to wake her up. I get from under the blanket and head down to the kitchen with my water bottle in hand. I went down stairs to the kitchen to get water.

I was putting some ice in it then filling it up. I was filling it up when I felt a pare of hands wrap around my waist, it made me flinch a little. I looked to see who it was and guess who?

It was yeji

She rested her head on my shoulder, I think she's still a little sleepy. After the bottle was filled I drank out of it and closed it tight. Then yeji spoke up.

'' why did you leave me in the room all alone '' she pouted

'' I just went to get water because I was thirsty Its not like I'm leaving forever '' I said and she groaned

'' come on babe let's go back to bed '' she said and carried me to the room like a bride going up the stairs.

'' just tell me when your going so I know ok babe '' she said when we entered our room

'' ok baby I will '' I said and gave her a peck on the lips

'' come on let's go back to sleep now it's late '' she said

She put her arm around me, while I bury my head in the crook of her neck.

'' good night babe '' yeji said

'' good night baby I love you '' I said

'' I love you too '' she said

We fell asleep in eachother's arms that night. I love my yeji.

End of one shot