𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 92

"I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!! IF I CAN'T HAVE EREN I JUST HAVE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING....EREN YOU ARE GOING FIRST!!"

Everyone looked back and saw Aliua glaring at them, Aliua smiled at Eren as she bit into her hand. A huge explosion was heard throughout the place. Eren's and everyone's eyes widen as they saw Aliua in her titan form. It identical to Y/n's but the only difference was that the diamond shaped mark was no longer on the forehead. Instead the mark engraved on her palm, big and clear. The walls behind them started crumbling down. Aliua now stood at some distance away from them, with a whole herd of colossal titans standing behind her, ready to move. 

''You can't do anything to me anymore....I'm going to destroy everyone living in those walls and all those in this world. This world will be made for us Qaphniahns....once we wipe out all the Marleyans and Eldians, then this world will only belong to us

Everyone looked on with wide eyes, the world around them really was crumbling, fires started, thick smoke filled the area, the screams of people was ringing in their ears. Levi gritted his teeth as he looked around him. 

''THERE'S NO TIME, ALL OF YOU HAVE TO TRANSFORM NOW!! DO IT!!'' Levi yelled as he made his way to a safe distance

''YOU HANDLE ALIUA, WE'LL HANDLE THE PEOPLE...GO NOW!! WE'LL COME BACK FOR YOU LATER!!'' Levi announced as he placed his hands on Eren's shoulder

''Kill her. That's an order.'' Was all Levi said before he stormed of with Hange and Erwin, Jean, Connie, Mikasa,Sasha, Gabi and Bertolt (Yeah, Armin still has the colossal titan here...)

Eren looked over at Reiner and the others and nodded at everyone. All of them bit into their hands. Multiple explosions happened at the same time. A loud bang was heard throughout. All eight titans were now standing together, looking at Aliua. Other titans appeared alongside them all. The previous wielders of the  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 appeared alongside Eren and the others.

''It's time to end this....'' Aliua's voice echoed throughout their ears

Aliua now ordered the colossal titans behind her to start moving. All split off into four different directions (North, East, South, West). Aliua stood there watching her titans move forward towards the Eren and the others. Just like Eren predicted, almost all the titans were heading toward him. Eren glared at Aliua as he looked at her.