𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 47

A few hours before,

''Distributing these should be enough Hange!''

''Thank you Roy!''

''After you're done, take everyone from the paper and their families to Trost, just like we planned. The Reeves Company will Shelter you.''

''Let's take another look at the meeting point. There might be a message from Levi's team.''

''We're friends of the short guys. Could you take me to where they are?''

''What's going on here? Erwin....Moblit! give Erwin a message! Tell him about the lead we've found!''

''Y/n's going to be eaten?''

''You're joking right?!'' Eren spoke up shocked as he stared at Hange

''It's only speculation based on Reiner and Bertoldt's words and actions...but it may be a way for someone to gain Y/n's ''Titan power''. I 'll tell you more while we move'' Hange explained

''This is the Survey Report Erwin commissioned of the Reiss Estate. If Y/n and Historia have fallen into the hands of the Reiss Family, as our mission outline supposes...then we can assume that they'll be taken to the estate''

''Survey Corps members disguised as farmers have been conducting a covert survey of the grounds. Most of their report....concerns the details of an incident involving the Reiss family five years ago.''

''The Reiss family was blessed with five children. But the Lord had yet another illegitimate daughter with a servant. Of course that isn't a very unusual story.... and on the estate, the Lord enjoyed an otherwise good reputation.''

''In particular, his eldest daughter Freida was loved by all for her guileless character. She was known to stroll through the fields to thank the farmers for their work. Everyone living on the grounds considered her the estates pride and joy.''

''But....tragedy struck the night Wall Maria fell...marauding bandits who taken advantage of the chaos....raided on the chapel in the village and set it on fire. It was destroyed.''

''No one in the village saw the men enter. And to make matters worse...that night....the entire family had gathered in the chapel to pray together after the breach in the wall.''

''The bandits massacred every family member of the member except for the Lord, Rod Reiss. This took place just days before Historia's mother was killed by the MP's from the interior.''

''Right after losing his family. Rod Reiss suddenly began planning to make contact with Historia. That must have something to do with why they wanted her. ''

''Blood ties....is their something special about that blood line?''

''Where are they now?''

''Well....let's leave that for another time.''

?!

''What caught my attention was the fact that the chapel was destroyed. It was a sturdy building made of stone, not wood. Even stone buildings weaken after a fire, but... that would mean that these bandits just happened to be carrying siege weapons around.''