𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 53

''Many years ago, our ancestor Ymir Fritz....made a contract with the earth devil in exchange for power. The power of the titan. After her death, Ymir's soul was split into nine titans, who built the empire of Eldia. Eldia was a great and ancient nation that destroyed Marley and come to rule our continent. That's when the dark ages began. The subjects of Ymir, who had gained the power to turn into, designated all other peoples and races as inferior and began to oppress them.''

''They stole away their land and possessions, wiping many bloodlines out entirely. Eldians forced other peoples to have their children, so that Ymir would have more subjects. The ethnic cleansing lasted for around 1700 years. Eldia's arrogance grew to know no limits, but the people of the once-great nation of Marley began to plot against them from within. They were able to incite a civil way, weakening Eldia. Not only that, they brought seven of the nine titans under their control, and were victorious in the great titan war years ago.''

''King Fritz was left only with the Island of Paradis, where he built three concentric walls in which he and his took refuge. But not all of them. Us Non-Marleyan Eldians that remained...the king abandoned us and left us behind on this continent. It would have been fitting for Marley to eradicate us all....But the fact that we expected only shows that descended from devils. Instead, the tolerant people of Marley showed us mercy. They gave us land we could live on.''

''The founding titan, which King Fritz took with him inside the walls!! That is the key to Eldia's restoration. The founding titan has the ability to rule and control all other titans! If only we can get our hands on it, we will be able to destroy Marley once more!!

''The Great Titan War began when the 145th King inherited the founding titan. Even before then, the families fighting over eight titans had been locked in constant conflict for generations. Yet as long as the royal family could summon the founding titan, order was maintained. But the 145th king abandoned those duties and moved the capital to a remote island.''

Well that's what it says in writing.....the truth is far from this.....

Grisha's POV

Getting the founding titan is of great importance, we'll take it back from the king who abandoned us and fled inside those walls. Then we'll offer is to the true royal family. That being said, that's all that has ever been in my mind, after hearing the history from my father...I felt something was missing. Was this really the history of the past?

From my own reading about our world....I've come across books that have pages ripped from them...surely something else has been going on in the past. But no matter how much I looked I couldn't get my hands on any more information

It was then I came across a woman and man, who were in hiding, the woman was pregnant and needed to be treated fast. The woman had a diamond shaped mark on her forehead which was a surprise for me because I had never seen anything like this. So decided to ask them where they came from. The man was an Eldian but the woman was of a completely different race.....which took me by complete surprise. A different race what the hell?!

However when I asked her, she kept quiet....it seemed to me that she was scared of something....there was fear and pain hidden in her eyes. The same went for the man. I decided not to push it further.....But after the delivery of the baby was complete....It wasn't until years after I saw them again....under the same circumstances, she was pregnant. This time she gave birth to a baby girl.....After that, I never saw them again. They were both nice people, it's a shame I never saw them again...