𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 86

⚠ Y'all are gonna cry....cuz I deffo did.....⚠

''It's me, Sasha.... Y/n, come with me...quick''

Y/n's eyes widened as she stood there frozen, tears threatening to come out of her eyes, but to her expectations, they did, a tear escaped from Y/n's eyes as she stared ahead. Sasha quickly took her hand away, she grabbed Y/n's hand and took her somewhere. Y/n quietly followed Sasha, allowing her take her wherever. Y/n stared at Sasha, chest hurting as she remembered seeing the lifeless body of Sasha in the airship....but now...here she was, alive and well, infront of Y/n.

Sasha brought Y/n over to the building where they all sat together for the first time. Y/n's eyes slightly widened as she wondered why Sasha as all of a sudden bringing her over her, but Y/n jut stayed quiet. Sasha quickly opened the door and walked in with Y/n. She closed the door and locked it. She then brought Y/n over and sat her down on the table.

''Oh man, that was close....'' Sasha let out a sigh of relief as she leaned her head on the table

''Y/n, you know, Eren is pretty pissed. Why would you risk coming back if you left...are you mad?'' Sasha asked as she shook Y/n's shoulders and stared at her, Y/n could only stare at her

''You shouldn't have even come back'' Sasha frowned as she hung her head low

''Y-you were....worried f-for me...?'' Y/n stuttered as she stared at Sasha, who now stared at her too

''OF COURSE!! HOW CAN I NOT! Do you know how scary 2nd- in Command is when he's angry....?'' Sasha covered her face as she shook her head rapidly.

''You hurt Aliua, pissing Eren off and in turn pissed 2nd-in-Commander, Commander Levi off'' Sasha sighed in frustration. Y/n couldn't help but internally smile at Sasha.

You're the still the same....aren't you, Sasha?

You have no idea how happy I am to see you.....but.....

After Sasha had calmed down, she looked over at Y/n and flicked her forehead, taking her by surprise.

''What are you going to do now? It's pretty serious, since you're a new recruit...'' Sasha asked worried as she looked at her, Y/n just stared at her now, not knowing what to say.

''Who knows...just go with the flow'' Y/n let out a chuckle as she shrugged her shoulders. Sasha looked over at Y/n and just stared at her.

''You know, Y/n. You remind me of someone....'' Sasha now spoke up, taking Y/n by surprise now, this caught her attention as she stared at Sasha

''Who do I remind you of?'' Y/n asked curiously as she looked at her.

''I don't actually know....'' Sasha stiffed out a chuckle as she shrugged her shoulders, but Y/n just smiled as she shook her head

''Do you know where we are?'' Sasha asked as she looked at the wall ahead, but then her eye widened when she realized something

''I'm so stupid, of course you wouldn't know, you're new here'' Sasha smacked her forehead for being clumsy

''But....this place is where we first had food together with everyone when we were new recruits....getting to meet new people....sharing our experiences....it was fun...'' Sasha began speaking as she looked up at the light

''This is also the first time I saw someone....someone who I ever knew would become one of my closest friends....''

''The first time I saw her, there was something about her that made me want to know her more...a protective, a strong, a warm aura was surrounding her that kind of pulled me towards her...I don't know how to explain it...but that's how I saw her....''

''We became close, and she always looked after me...like an older sibling...I didn't want to leave her side....I felt safe with her...''

''Things started changing....so many strange things...but she never changed....no matter how much people called her a monster.....she never gave in....you have no idea how much I respect her, Y/n....''

''So much shit has happened in such little time....it was then I found out she really was changing.....she became....very distant....like her eyes always looked lost and in pain....I've never forgiven myself for not being able to understand what she was going through.....she never told anyone what she hiding in her heart....not even her boyfriend, who she loved more than anything

''It was then I found something that explained why everything was the case....why she was going through so much pain....why she was suffering on her own....I came across a letter one day that where she had written down what was going on with her and how is handling things....When I read, it hurt me so much...it made me cry so much wondering just how she was goin through so much on her own and not even telling anyone...''

''But you know, Y/n. She was afraid....she was afraid of the future she saw...the horrible future that awaited us....she decided that going through the pain on her own was the only way.....she pushed everyone away from and started doing things on her own....If I really think about it....she did the right thing.....I would've never blamed her for everything she did....she was overwhelmed with everything....if I were, I probably wouldn't even be able to handle all that pain....''

''She is so strong, Y/n....She really is my role model....I look up her so much....but I just wished she asked us for help....She should've asked her boyfriend for help....he surely would've done anything to help her....he loves her so much....but she didn't want that....she would rather deal with stuff herself and keep it hidden....''

''But...you know....everyone has a limit....but with her, I think she lost control and couldn't handle it anymore....so kept pushing through the path she decided on.....even if it meant she became everyone's enemy''

''But the real reason she did what she did was because she wanted to keep her friends safe...she loved her friends so much that she was willing to go that far....''

''But, it just got worse....she was being controlled by someone else this whole time....a new enemy, something nobody would've ever guessed....this person f*xked up everything and only added onto the pain she was already going through....''

''You know, even after so long, I finally got to see her again...but I was afraid to go up to her....I was afraid she would've forgotten about me...everyone else....but I was happy....''

''Even if this reality is different....I finally got to see her again....but she looked so fragile....she looked so tired and exhausted....that it scared me....''

Sasha now looked over at Y/n with tears flowing down her face.

''Why are you doing this to yourself, Y/n. You have no idea how much I missed you....''