𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 67

⚠️More tissues needed⚠️

Everyone was staring at horror at how Y/n had started laughing like a maniac. Eren gritted his teeth as he looked at Y/n.

''So, you knew this whole time, Sasha....'' Y/n let out a painful chuckle as she looked down at her

''I never thought you'd end up finding this letter.....'' Y/n covered over face with her hand as she stared at Sasha, a tear escaping from her eye.

Y/n looked at the letter, gritting her teeth she scrunched it up and set it on fire, catching everyone off guard.

What was written in the letter...let's have a look shall we.....

※※※※※※※※※

''Right, so I don't even know why I've decided to write this down...but I guess it's just a coping mechanism with what is going on with me. Haha, where do I even start.....my power isn't what I thought it would be....or should be shall I say? The supreme is pitiful....shall I say....to think, someone I ended up in this hell hole....I don't even know anymore... At first when memories started appearing in my mind, I just thought they might've helped me learn about this power....I mean they did....but they also turned my world upside down....I don't really know whether I should be writing this down...but my mind is overflowing with memories from the past, I can't keep up sometimes, but it doesn't stop there....I can see the future of the whole world....at first you might think that's cool, but it really isn't.....definitely not the future you want.....blood, blood, blood everywhere, dead bodies.....screaming...yelling....panicking...what's so cool about that.....?''

''I don't understand why I am being forced to go through this pain....I have never done anything to anyone.....but my only sin was that I am a descendant of the so called Vridian Empire, so me having royal blood in body is a sin.....especially since I am girl.....I can deal with pain...but this....what I'm being forced into more than pain....it's more than suffering....I...I...just don't know how to explain it.....once minute I'm me....next....something takes over and I completely lose track of everything.....''

''My titan powers allows me to control the other titans at will, after all....they are apart of me, or should I say the supreme.....other than this, I hold full command over the world so to say.....not really sure how that works or how that even makes sense....but it's true....the dark truth about the is titan power is that my body is already dying....marks, bruises, cuts, wounds, my body is covered will all of these....but the supreme is able to hide them from the world.....so in a sense, nobody really knows what is going on with me....not really sure much long my body can cope....having had a weak body since birth hasn't done me any good and the strain and pain keeps piling up....haha....fun right.....the supreme is such a cool titan....it really is not....it's pitiful....the sins that have been made to commit by the supreme are so horrible that whoever inherits it is doomed, pretty much.....a heavy burden....is probably the best word to describe it....''

''I can see the future of the whole world, the supreme holds that much power...however....I see people I know die...or are going to end up dying....Hannes-San is one of them....seeing him die, made me feel so useless....I couldn't do anything to save him.....I also saw Commander Erwin in my visions....I don't know....anymore. Sasha.....you were there too....it was painful is all I can say.....''

''I doubt anyone is going to see this letter.....but I just wanted to do something to loosen up.....I just wanted to write this down....don't know how it will help.....since there isn't any stopping this....I can't be saved anymore.....''

"I'm a true devil..."

※※※※※※※※※

''I'm sure...you probably wouldn't know what to say to this.'' Armin began speaking

''Today....was the funeral for the eight soldiers who dies in the last operation. Including Sasha.'' Armin added

''I thought we all understood Y/n better than anyone, particularly Eren....but....I don't understand her anymore. She was ready to do it, even by herself. Whether we helped her or abandoned her. The outcome would've been awful either way.''

''But you know....I never would've imagined Y/n was from Marley.....you, Reiner, Bertoldt, all knew her since she was little right.....what the hell happened then....why did you do all that...?" Armin frowned as he looked down

''Y/n hasn't spoken up ever since Sasha died.....nobody knows what she thinking or going through right now.....she isn't even the Y/n we once knew....'' Armin let out a painful chuckle as he looked at the crystal shell in his hand

''Oi Armin, how long are you going to keep talking to her?'' Someone spoke up from behind, causing Armin to look back, there he saw Eren with a blank look on his face

''Even if Y/n, Annie, Reiner and Bertoldt knew each other, that doesn't change the fact that Y/n has changed.....she isn't my Y/n....'' Eren let out a painful chuckle as he came and sat down next to Armin

*sigh*

''I want my old Y/n back....'' Eren pleaded as he looked at Annie

''She hasn't spoke up ever since....I don't know what to do anymore, Armin. I'm tired of everything'' Eren started laughing as a tear escaped his eye, causing Armin to frown

''She burned that note on the airship....we don't even know what was written on it....'' Eren wiped his tear as he looked straight ahead

''Do you think we can ever go back to how things were before? Will Y/n come back to me....?'' Eren asked as he looked over at Armin, but Armin just looked down

''I don't know, Eren. I don't know'' Armin shook his head

''I still love her, even if she doesn't love me. All those things I said on the airship....I don't know how Y/n took them....but seeing her after so long, all I wanted to do was hug her, keep her close to me....but she's already out of my reach now....'' Eren chuckled as another tear escaped his eye

''She looks frail....it's scaring me so much....'' Eren added as he sighed and slowly got up, and walked out, leaving Armin staring ahead

''Please come back to us, Y/n. Eren needs you so much....'' Armin pleaded as he closed his eyes, letting a warm tear escape

Y/n was currently locked up in the underground dungeon, all pale, breathing heavily as she stared at the wall ahead. Black lines had started to appear on Y/n's body, the bruises had appeared. All what Y/n has sealed from others was slowly coming to light. The pain her body was going through was gradually rising....but Y/n paid no attention to it.

''You have to fight, Y/n....You have to fight....'' Y/n kept repeating as she stared ahead

''What are you on about?'' A voice was heard from outside the cell.