𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 76

⚠️ Ready your tissues ⚠️

''I've been out for so long and I wake up to the world about to be destroyed. How wonderful~'' Someone spoke up

Everyone looked back and saw Annie standing there panting, all soaked as she looked at them. Everyone's eyes widened as they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

''A-Annie....?'' Armin spoke up shocked as he stared at her.

''Are you all just going stand there, whilst about to be stepped on by giant titans? If so, I'd gladly leave you all'' Annie joked as she turned around.

''This is not the time, Annie.'' Reiner shook his head.

''Galliard, Pieck and Gabi are already with Hange-San, Zeke and Captain Levi, and Commander Erwin. We have to get to them' Annie announced as she looked back at them, her gaze then went to Eren

...

''I don't know exactly what has happened all this time, but Armin has been informing me, whilst I was sleeping. Let's go save our little Y/n'' Annie smiled back at them, causing Eren to smile at her.

''I still have a lot of apologizing to do to Y/n. Not sure if she will ever forgive me, but let's test my luck shall we'' Annie had a sad smile on her face as she turned back and stared at the crumbling world around her.

''I know none of us want to lose Y/n, so let's go'' Annie announced

Everyone followed Annie, on horses, Annie had an idea where they might be so she tested her luck out. After sometime, they eventually made it to the place where Hange and the rest were. Once they arrived, Hange looked up at everyone and her eyes widened in shock.

''You guys are alive....I'm so glad'' Hange sighed in relief as she smiled. But her gaze went over to Kilian.

''What is he doing here?'' Hange asked as she pointed at him, Eren looked back at Kilian and frowned.

''He's clean, Hange-San. Turns out, our real enemy was Aliua the whole time. She's got Y/n completely under her control and now, Y/n is about to destroy the world'' Eren leaned against a tree, slowly sliding down as he stared at the grass.

''Y/n....she's lived with this burden this whole time...and me.....what kind of boyfriend have I been....the one person I've always wanted to protect....I couldn't protect her....I don't even deserve Y/n after everything that has happened.....'' Eren painfully chuckled as he hung his head low, letting his tears fall down

''She kept a cold face this whole time....no matter how much pain she was going through....but everyone has a limit with the amount of pain they can handle...but Y/n....I don't know how she carried on through that....''

''If anything, Y/n deserves someone better....I am not worthy of her after everything that has happened....I couldn't keep her safe....times when she needed me....I wasn't there for her....''

Everyone looked at Eren with painful expressions as they watched Eren break down. So much has happened in Y/n's and Eren's relationship, everyone knew well that Eren can't live without Y/n, she is his life, no matter what. But some things maybe just aren't meant to be...maybe Eren's and Y/n's story ends here.... Mikasa walked over to Eren and put her hand on his shoulder. Eren looked up at Mikasa with blurry eyes.