𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

After Y/n had woken up, she was ordered to stay in her room until she recovered, considering how weak Y/n was, it was necessary. Y/n was currently fast asleep in her room. Levi and his squad were cleaning the rooms since they were dirty and Levi being the clean freak, ordered it. He knew Y/n's room hadn't been cleaned, so it made him more worried because Y/n was recovering and well because of germs in the room. So once Levi had the rest clean the other other rooms, he told Eren to take Y/n into the other room.

Eren slowly opened the door to Y/n's room and smiled when he saw Y/n fast asleep, making his way over, he sat down next to Y/n and gently stroked her hair. Seeing Y/n in peace, put Eren in peace. Eren then picked Y/n up gently in his arms, being careful not to wake her up and slowly made his way over to one of the clean rooms. Levi walked over, causing Eren to stop.

''Everything's been set up in the room Eren...so take Y/n there and we'll get her room cleaned thoroughly'' Levi stated, causing Eren to nod

Eren then made his way over to the room that Levi told him about, he made his way over and gently placed Y/n on the bed and placed the covers over her body. Eren was about to leave, when he felt his hand being grabbed, causing him to stumble back, he then noticed it was Y/n who unconsciously grabbed hold of his hand. Y/n held his hand closer to her body as she turned to her side, leaving a warm smile on his face. Eren then sat on the floor and leaned his head in his free hand as he admired Y/n's sleeping face. He studied Y/n's face for some time, it was only then he truly noticed how beautiful Y/n was. A new feeling was building up inside him as he studied Y/n's face, he himself wasn't sure about it...was it fear? Was it worry or was it something else?

''You're so clingy....'' Eren let out a soft chuckle as he looked at how Y/n was holding his hand close to her, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead

Eren stayed like for some time, but his tiredness got the better on him, he slowly rested his head on the bed and closed his eyes, ending up mumbling something.

''Y/n....I think..I like.....y....'' Eren's voice trailed off as he was fast asleep

Standing near the door were Hange and Levi, who ended up hearing what Eren said. Hange had sparkles in her eyes as she nudged Levi's arm.

''He said he likes her...did you hear Levi?!'' Hange whisper yelled, but Levi just rolled his eyes

''I heard that he said ''y....'' that's doesn't mean Y/n'' Levi blurted out, causing Hange to stare at him

''Eren clearly said ''Y/n, I think I like you....'' which means he finally realised his feelings'' Hange rolled her eyes at how silly Levi was

''What the hell do you know.....I knew Eren liked Y/n....even if he is half asleep, he still admitted it and I think that's beautiful'' Hange smiled happily as she looked at Y/n and Eren who were fast asleep

''Okay fine whatever, let's let them sleep...you need to help me clean Y/n's room'' Levi ordered as he grabbed Hange's collar and dragged her out of the room