𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 64

''The power of the titans.....truly belongs to the......Vridian Empire'' Willie announced, sending a shock to the crowd

Everyone in the crowd began talking whispering among each other at the sudden announcement from Willie Tybur. It was safe to say that no one was expecting anything like that. 

''What I am about to tell you is the extent of my knowledge on the Vridian Empire'' Willie futher announced 

''A long time ago, before the Marleyan or Eldian Empire existed. The one empire that ruled the world was the Vridian Empire. This empire had a guardian, namely the ''The 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮''. The one and only titan known to mankind back then. The guardian protected its people, the Vridians. But most importantly, it swore loyalty to the royal family'' 

''The  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 belonged to the royal family. Only those with royal blood could fully control the  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮.''

''You might all be wondering where we all came from. The first human civilization to inhabit this world were the Vridians. The world developed thanks to the knowledge of the Vridians, as generations passed, new empires were born, namely, Marleyan and Eldian Empires.''

''How these empires were born were due to certain individuals that were jealous of the royal family, more specifically, they had their eyes set on the  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮. They experimented on the titan, until it only obeyed them, soon, the  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 was under their control. However, just before the  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 fully gave in to the people. It split itself into 8 fragments, the 8 noble families of the Vridian Empire each took control of those 8 fragments. These are what we know today as the nine titans. The founder is essentially the  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮  itself.''

''Under those few individuals, the  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 massacred its own people, including the royal family. However, rumour has it that a few individuals survived. As far as Eldians are concerned, the Eldian Empire was the only empire on good terms with the Vridian Empire, both of its people welcomed each other with warmth. However, it was thanks to the Marleyans, that started the Great Titan War. The  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 went on a rampage and destroyed everything. Ymir Fritz was one of the pitiful individuals that suffered from this war.''

''Like I said before, the  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 became evil thanks to the experiments done on it, however, other rumours say, it's a curse. What is true, I am not sure myself.''

''Another thing I would like to add is the truth about the Tybur Family. The Tybur Family are not Eldians, infact, we are Vridians. From the memories passed down from previous generations, the inheritor of the  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 will suffer.''

''The current owner of the  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 is L/n Y/n. The truth is, she is the descendant of the Vridian Royal Family. That is true, because those of the royal family are born with a diamond shaped mark on their forehead. The  𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮 also has one, since it split its power into 8 fragments, those titans all have the Vridian Royal Mark on their forehead. Currently, she is the only Royal alive.''