𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 38

Just as Annie was about to do something. Armin fired a bullet, taking Annie by surprise. She was immediately grabbed by multiple people trying to keep her from moving. Annie lifted her hands and Y/n's eyes went to a ring on her finger, with her eyes consequently widening. Y/n grabbed Eren's hands and ran

''DAMN YOU ANNIE!!'' Y/n yelled as she groaned in frustration

''She's one step ahead of us....!!''

All of a sudden a huge explosion was heard in the area, taking the people by shock. The four of them had made it underground, Eren held onto Y/n's hands tightly as they ran through. Debri was falling around them, Annie was now trying to grab a hold of them with her hands.

''Did she bit her tongue? How did she injure herself?'' Armin asked

''It's her ring! There was a blade hidden inside'' Y/n announced

''I knew it...she could tell I was lying from the beginning.....and it was obvious we were going to ambush her with this underground passage!!'' Armin stated

Just as they were running, a huge bang was heard infront of them, Annie had stomped through, crashing the passage. Y/n's eyes widened when she saw people trapped under the rocks, she gritted her teeth.

''Annie.....Annie.....you bitch!'' Y/n growled as she looked up

''It was a gamble. She made that hole betting that Eren and Y/n wouldn't die in the process. It's a crazy move, but a good one. Annie is desperate to grab you both'' Armin explained

''Eren come on, we have to transform'' Y/n looked at him, earning a nod from him. Just as Eren bit into his hand, Y/n touched the mark on her forehead and another huge explosion was heard throughout the area. Y/n kicked Annie away, sending her flying away. Annie's titan crash landed on the Church. Annie then got up and made a run for it. Y/n and Eren were looking at her.

Y/n's POV

''You ain't going anywhere Annie...''

Eren and Y/n were both fighting Annie now. (Yeah I can't explain this scene, just gonna skip)

''Wha...?! She's trying to scale the wall as a titan!!''

''So fast....at this rate she's going to get away.... we can't let her.''

Y/n's titan then climbed the wall and grabbed the female titan by the head and slammed her onto the ground taking everyone by surprise. Y/n then jumped down and now held the female titan down.

Y/n/s POV

''I don't know what you're doing Annie.....I don't know if you're helpless...but you ain't getting away from me.....not until you tell me why you're after us.''

Just as Y/n about to lean down, the female titan lifted her hand and gently brushed her thumb over the mark on Y/n's forehead, taking everyone by surprise. Y/n grabbed Annie, but all of a sudden, Y/n froze when she saw tears coming down Annie's face. A huge surge of power was rushing through, taking everyone by surprise. A crystal like structure started appearing around Annie, trapping her in.