𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31

Eren's painful voice was the only thing that was heard in the room, his heart was throbbing in so much pain that he still couldn't believe his eyes, he didn't want to believe that Y/n was gone.

Eren held Y/n's body close to his body, not wanting to let go. Mikasa slowly made her way over to Eren and sat down next to him. Eren looked over at her with blurry eyes.

"You know Eren....Y/n likes you too..." Mikasa confirmed, causing Eren's eye to widen as he looked over at Mikasa

"W-what did you say..." Eren stuttered as he stared at Mikasa

*painful chuckle*

"You know the day the girls were with Y/n in her room. Just before you came into the room...Krista wanted to play a game where everyone tells each other  who they like..."

"Y/n likes you too Eren"

"But she was afraid to tell you for the same reason....she was scared.."

"But the truth is, Y/n really likes you"

Eren started at Mikasa as warm tears continued to flood his face, he gritted his teeth in pain as he looked down at Y/n....he rested his forehead on hers,

"Whyyy....." Was all Eren said as he broke down

...

"Why....Y/n.....please wake up and say it yourself....I wanna hear it from you"

...

"Eren is so sorry he couldn't protect his Y/n...."

...

Mikasa and Armin left the room, to let Eren have some time with Y/n. They knew the pain he was going through. Eren placed a gentle kiss on her forehead as he looked down at Y/n.

"You're my life Y/n"

"If you die then so do I"

Eren very gently placed Y/n's body back down on the bed. He slowly got up from the bed and made his way over to the flower vase on the table. He smashed the vase onto the floor, resulting in multiple pieces of glass on the floor . He picked one up and held it against his wrist.

"Eren will be with you soon Y/n" Eren smiled as warm tears flowed down his face

!!

"OI EREN WHAT THE HELL?!!!" Yelled Jean who came into the room, and threw the glass piece from his hand

"GET LOST JEAN!! LET ME GO WITH Y/N!!" Eren yelled

"I HAVE NO REASON TO CONTINUE WHEN MY LIFE GOT SNATCHED AWAY FROM ME..."

"So please just let me be..."

Jean gritted his teeth as he saw Eren's exhausted complexion and heard his tired voice. Jean sighed as he held Eren by the shoulders and looked him into his eyes.