𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Eren ran over to Y/n as did Hannes, Hannes checked her forehead and his eyes widened as he realised how hot her forehead was.

''She's had a fever this whole time...'' Hannes spoke up as he gritted his teeth

Hannes then picked Y/n and and held Eren's hand as he made his way over to the boats where the evacuation was going on. Hannes got special seats on the boats for Eren, which was inside the boats. Mikasa and Armin were sitting outside and saw them going on, both looked up in horror at the pale complexion of Eren and a passed out Y/n.

''What the hell happened?'' Armin asked worriedly

Eren was currently sitting on the floor, a blank face as he stared outside through the small windows in the room. Y/n's head was rested on his lap and a blanket wrapped around her body to keep her warm. Eren gently stroked her hair as he looked down at Y/n, gritting his teeth, as warm tears escaped his eyes. He picked Y/n's body up and held her closer to his body.

''We're on our own now Y/n.....that thing took her away from us....'' Eren broke down as he held Y/n closer to his body.

Eren noticed the door opening, revealing Mikasa and Armin, their eyes widened when they saw Eren crying. They both sat down with Eren.

''We won't ask what happened Eren....but just know you're not alone okay....me and Mikasa will always be with you and Y/n through thick and thin'' Armin reassured Eren as he smiled slightly at him.

''Right now...you need to be strong for Y/n okay....when she wakes up, she's going to need to you'' Mikasa spoke up softly, Eren eventually nodded as he wiped his tears

''Yeah....I'll do anything to keep Y/n safe...'' Eren announced as he gently stroked her hair.

Some time later, Y/ had woken up, the four of them were currently sitting outside, Eren kept the blanket wrapped around Y/n, since it was slightly cold. Y/n's face was still pale, but she had gotten something to eat. She sat there staring at the destroyed buildings, the roaming titans. She leaned her head on Eren's shoulders as warm tears flowed down her face. Mikasa gently held her hands and gave it a little squeeze, Y/n smiled slightly as her.

*BOOOOM*

Another loud bang was heard, all turning their heads to the direction of the sound, they noticed another titan, but this one was different, it looked like it had armor on it's body. Y/n and Eren gritted her teeth as they realised that Wall Maria had now been breached too. Y/n covered her face with her hands, Eren turned her towards him and wrapped his arms around her, as he closed his eyes.

''We'll never be able to go home Eren...'' Y/n's voice shaked as she got out of his arms

''Why did I storm out of the house.....and be stubborn'' Y/n painfully chuckled as she covered her face with her hand

''Why.....why....is this happening to us....'' Eren spoke up as he stared at the destruction happening infront of them