𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

''Soldiers are spread out over a long distance with a semicircular formation in front, you're spaced out evenly to ensure you can see in all directions''

''As much as possible, spread the enemy scouting communications, and the perimeter. You new recruits will be here....in between the wagon support team and scouting support team.''

''You'll be in charge of communications and keep up with spare horses.''

''Primarily, it's the enemy scouts in the first column who come into contact with the titans. Whenever they come across a titan....they'll fire a red flare.''

''When you see a flare, you fire off your own to pass the warning. This way, Commander Erwin who leads from the front will know the titan's position as quickly as possible.''

''Then the Commander will fire off a green flare. This signal means the entire camp is altering its course and heading in a new directions. To inform the whole formation of the direction, everyone fires off a green flare towards the new course.''

''Employing this system allows the company to head for its destination whilst avoiding contacts with titans. See, most titans can't match the prolonged running speed of horses.''

''And, when a titan energy is spend, it's movements become sluggish depending on the individual...however, they're not easily outwitted like this every time.''

''Again, titans have individual differences. There are some that can exceed a horses running speed in short bursts. Or they may be detected late due to the lay of the land or obstacles....A titan has sometimes made it to the middle of the formation. In that case, the formation is in danger of being divided or even destroyed....of curse heavy losses would ensue

''Gotcha...Gotta shoot off a red flare'' Sasha announced whilst galloping away from a titan

''Oh, no! Scouts misses one!! Let's lure it over this way!!''

''Sasha over here!! Ride this way!!''

So after they lured the titan over, it went head first into the tree. With Sasha sighing in relief.

''Return to your station. This one is out of juice.''

''Yes!! Squad Leader!!''

''Now all these tactics...only apply to the ''normals'' whose behaviour is easy to predict.''

...

''Strange...It's been a while since the red signal was sent, but the formation is still in chaos'' Armin stated as he looked around

*Fooooooshhh*

!!!

''That's a black flare?!!''

''It's ignoring the nearby humans and heading straight for the center of the formation?!! There's no doubt about it!! this one's an abnormal!!''

''When it comes to abnormals and their unpredictable behaviour, there's no choice but to fight!''

''Damn it!! We've got to kill it!!''

''Siss!! You get the neck!! I'll get it to stop!!''

''ROGER!''

''Vertical maneuvering gear doesn't really work well on level ground. My chances of succeeding a extremely low, and I'll be thrown away from my horse. Plus I could be separated from the group.''

''Still..I can't let the formation break. As soon as I bring that thing down, we've gotta finish it off!!''

''It's what I taught the recruits''

''How's it gonna look if I can't pull it off?!''

''Looks like Armin is over there...I don't want the newbies to deal with these things just yet..''

So after the abnormal was dealt with, another titan was spotted far back, however this one was weird. It was moving way too fast , taking Armin by complete surprise. As the soldier were trying to stop this ''abnormal'', the titan killed the soldiers like it was nothing. Throwing them like rag dolls.

As Armin was on his horse, the titan was running behind him, causing his eyes to widen. Armin however noticed the titan was about to stomp on him, but he got sent flying away, crash landing on the floor. The immense pressure causes Armin to freeze. The titan got onto its knees and slowly took off Armin's hood, revealing its face, but then it stormed off somewhere leaving Armin frozen in shock.

''You're not going to kill me?''

''What was that...?' It grabbed my hood...my face....? It check my face..?'' Armin spoke up shocked

''ARMIN!!!!'' Yelled someone

''Reiner!!''

''Hey, can you stand?!! Never mind...let's go you on a horse....there's no way you'll survive outside the wall without one''

''I saw the flare indicating an abnormal...was it the one with the nice ass?''

''That's not an abnormal!! it's a human inside a titan body!!''

''....What..?!!''

So after Armin told Reiner the truth about the abnormal titan, Jean made his way over and informed that the right flank has been wiped out. Just then Armin's eye caught onto something, he noticed the same titan from before was running in front of them. After some explaining...

''I bet the people she's looking for are Y/n and Eren!''

''Y/n and Eren? Aren't they in Squad Levi, which is leading the right flank, where that titan was!'' Reiner stated

''The right flank?''

''According to the operational chart I was given, they were supposed to be stationed near the back of the left flank

''The copy I received was them position up front on the right flank...''

''All right, then where the hell are Eren and Y/n?''

''They'd have to put them in the safest sport in the formation....so they're in the center towards the back" (Oh dear Armin, why'd you gotta bait us out like that....😟)

After deciding that they were going to halt the female titan, Armin told them to put their hoods on. The three of them sped up on the horses towards the female titan. But she being the intelligent titan she is, she immediately turned to them and threw Armin's horse away, taking Jean and Reiner by surprise. Armin was now shouting nonsense, taking Jean by surprise, however it causes the female titan to halt.

Reiner then made a run for it, aiming for her nape, but he was grabbed instantly. After some struggle, blood was seen squirt out from the fist of the female titan, causing Jean and Armin to freeze in horror. However, Reiner managed to get out. The female titan began running away again

!!!

Armin's POV

''NO...!! How...? The rear center is that direction.......and that's where Y/n and Eren are!!!