𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30

⚠️ ready your tears and tissues

After seeing the flat line on the monitor, Eren's heart dropped, he was frozen in place as he stared at Y/n with wide eyes.

"Eren aren't you going to g-" Armin and Mikasa came walking in, but stopped immediately as their eyes widened in horror.

"Y-y/n.....?" Mikasa stuttered as she watched with wide eyes

"No....no....no" Eren placed his hand over his face as he stared at the floor

"Stop it...." Eren pleaded as he gritted his teeth

Eren immediately ran over to Y/n and sat down next to her, he immediately picked her body up and held her close to his body as he broke down.

"Wake up Y/n...."

...

"Stop being silly and wake up....please...."

Mikasa slid down the wall as she stared at the scene in front of here, not wanting to believe what was happening, warm tears flooding her face. Armin was frozen in place with a blank look on his face as warm tears flowed down.

"Y/n please wake up.....stop doing this to me."

"You can't leave me.....please Y/n....."

Eren looked down at Y/n face and he gently caressed her cheeks, his chest throbbing with pain.

"Why isn't she waking up.....Mikasa.....Armin....please tell Y/n to wake up....."

All Eren was getting was silence, his heart breaking bit by bit, as he held Y/n's limp body in his arms. Eren's face was stained with tears, but Eren didn't care at the moment, the only thing on his mind was Y/n.

"Y/n....you know how I promised  to protect you....I broke my promise didn't I?"

*painful chuckle*

"Those b*stards took you away from us and I couldn't do anything....it's my fault this happened to you"

"I don't care if you hate me.....do whatever you want, but don't stay quiet with me...yell at me if you want...I DON'T CARE, JUST DON'T STAY SILENT!!"

Eren slowly wiped his tears, and looked down at Y/n. He gently stroked Y/n's hair as he held her close to his body.

"You know....I decided to keep this hidden inside me....cuz I was scared to ruin everything"

...

"I was so unsure of whether I should tell you or not.....it's been hurting me so much...."

...

"You know when you asked me, if I liked anyone, I instantly said no...."

*painful chuckle*

"That was a total lie Y/n"

"I only said no because I was afraid of what you might think....I didn't want to ruin our friendship..."

"But...you know....I do like you Y/n.....I think I always have.....it was just hidden somewhere....moments where I was scared about losing you, seeing you get snatched away right in front of me....it honestly send shivers down my spine....."

"It scared me so much....that it made me realise just how much you mean to me...."

"It doesn't matter if you don't like me back.....I don't mind at all...."

"But please don't leave Eren on his own.....Eren needs you so much Y/n...."

"Wake up please.....didn't you say you wanted to see the outside world.....are you really gonna forget about that...?"

...

"You said you were going to go with Eren wherever he goes.....are you really gonna leave me like this....?"

Eren was breaking down badly that Mikasa and Armin couldn't do anything. Levi and Erwin walked in and stood there frozen at the sight infront of them. Not wanting to believe what they were seeing.

"Her body really gave up..." Levi chuckled as he closed his eyes, not realising a tear had dropped from his eyes

"Damn it Eren, I told you not to be late...." Levi walked out not knowing what to feel right now

"Wake up Y/n.....Don't keep me hanging here.....you ain't leaving me this easily...."

...

"Come on please, wake up!!"

...

"WAKE UP Y/N!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS...!!!"

...

"WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT YOU?! Please wake up...."

...

"I LOVE YOU DAMN IT!! I REALLY CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU Y/N.... I CANT!!...."

"I NEED YOU BY MY SIDE PLEASE...."

"DON'T BREAK MY HEART Y/N.....I'VE ALREADY SEEN YOU SLIP OUT OF MY HANDS TOO MANY TIMES.....I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE...."

"I'm sorry for saying I didn't like anyone...I like you, I always have and always will"

"Eren will always love Y/n no matter what.... So please don't leave Eren behind....I really will end up losing it"

Mikasa and Armin listened to Eren confess with wide eyes, not imagining how much pain he was going through. Warm tears continued to flood their faces as they heard Eren's painful voice echo through the room.

Levi and Erwin were sitting outside, listening to everything. A small frown was plastered on Levi's face.

"You idiot....you finally decided to let it out" Levi had a small smile on his face

...

"But.... It's too late though, Eren...." Levi gritted his teeth as he slowly closed his eyes.

Eren looked down at Y/ who showed no signs of waking up, Eren's lips were shaking as he gently caressed her cheeks. His thumb then slowly brushed over her lips.

"Forgive me for doing this Y/n" Eren frowned as he slowly brought his face closer to Y/n's

Eren's lips met with Y/n's cold, yet soft lips. A tear slowly falling down Eren's cheek and onto Y/n's face. After a few seconds, he pulled out and looked at Y/n. He held her close as be broke down once again. Leaving Mikasa and Armin in shock.

*sobs quietly in the corner

(I might just end up making this an Eren x reader, my heart is already crying and I love Eren so much 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️💔💔💔 )