47

Gabi

"Please can you help me clear the table?"

"No,"

"Oh,"

"I feel like I'm gonna pass out,"

"You do look it," she mumbled, feeling my head, "You hardly ate, what else can I get you?"

"I don't... I- oh no,"

I rushed to the downstairs bathroom and threw up, Sierra closely behind to hold my hair back.

"Does your stomach hurt?"

"I'm stressed,"

"That makes you throw up?"

"I guess. It's not happened before but I'm so stressed,"

"And Maddox's injury set it over the edge," she mumbled, handing me some tissue, "Bless you,"

"I don't feel good,"

"We need to get you some food, and something to drink. I can see if the guys can come over?"

"Michael,"

"I'll see who can come,"

"Michael,"

"Come to the table and I will message,"

I sat back down and she made me a sandwich, then sat beside me and gently rubbed my back.

It was a good sandwich.

"I have something for you,"

"You do?" she asked.

"It's on my desk. It's in blue tissue paper,"

"Do you want me to get it?"

"Yes. Is Michael coming?"

"They're all coming, obviously,"

I rested my head on the table and smiled to myself, waiting as she went up to my room and came back down.

When she did, I sat back up and watched her open it, biting my nails as she studied it closely.

"This is beautiful. Thank you, Gabi. That's so sweet of you,"

"Do you really like it?"

"I do. This is gonna be so special,"

"I do like you," I said quietly, "I want you around,"

"Then I will stick around ay?"

"Yeah. Are me and dad still allowed time together?"

"Of course silly billy. Just how your dad and I have our time, and we can have separate time. I understand you wanting time with your dad,"

"Okay,"

"I don't want you worrying that I am gonna take charge, or take your dad. I'm on your side,"

"Be on dad's side,"

"Your side is always your dad's side, you know that," she laughed, "It's really beautiful, thank you,"

"I bet dad thinks we are arguing,"

"Everyone always thinks we are arguing. Maybe if we keep up the act we can get your dad to take us to the spa again,"

A few minutes passed by in silence, the fridge buzzing being the only noise, until Ashton walked in and sat opposite me.

He pushed over a bar of chocolate, then began telling me I was amazing and all of that crap that I wasn't in the mood to listen to.

I just rest my head on the table, and he shut up, gently brushing through my hair instead.