☾Chapter One☽

(Edited 5/31/15)

Vladimira's P.O.V

Have you ever felt like your heart just stopped beating in your chest? Your face losing all color because of a few words?

Well, that's how I felt when my father, Dmitri, told me that our rare moon dust had disappeared.

"What do you mean, Father? You and I are the only people who know about the moon dust and we only use it in extreme situations."

My father crosses his arms, his dark blue eyes turning to a blazing red. "Moon dust is merely a rumor to werewolves, but I'm pretty sure one of our enemies has debunked the rumor to be true," He says with his thick, Russian accent.

I shake my head slowly before pushing myself off of his desk.

It can't be!

"No, Father. Titus couldn't have done this, I mean, how would he have found out?" I say in confusion.

"Titus and I used to be friends, really good friends actually about five centuries ago. I told him things that I regret telling him now."

I roll my eyes, suddenly loathing the fact that my father has been around for more than a millennium.

'You say that like you aren't 357 years old yourself,' My wolf, Greer, says. I ignore her, clearly unhappy with her response to my thoughts.

"We, The Scarlet Snow Pack, are the only pack that has this rare, powerful concoction, and you just now decided that Titus can basically destroy us with that stuff!?" I yell angrily.

My father growls at me, his powerful form seeming to grow even more tense. "Do not yell at me, Vladimira. I am your father."

I wince, knowing that my father only says my full name when he's furious.

"I'm sorry, Father." I mutter as I let my head fall in shame. My father nods, not letting any emotions pass his cold expression.

That's the most emotion I'm going to get out of him.

"Listen, Mira. We have to get that dust back... tonight." My father says stiffly.

I shake my head slowly. "We don't even know if Titus stole it. Unless you told him what the dust does, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what kind of weapon he has in his possession."

My father gives a scoff. "He knows what the dust does. Titus knows that as long as you have your intention in mind, you can do anything with that dust."

I walk over to my father's desk before opening his computer. He stares at me, his fire-like eyes dulling to his usual dark blue, the same eye color I have.

"What are you doing?" He asks. I open up his E-mail before clicking on our beta's name, Jared.

Why can't we have mind-links in human form?

"E-mailing Jared. If we're going to get the moon dust back tonight, I need to know where Titus is so I can create a diversion."

My father smiles. "I trained you well, Mira." His tall, burly figure walks behind me.

I smile with pride before typing up a quick command for Jared. Once done, I turn towards my father.

"Once Jared locates Titus, I'll distract him so you can sneak onto his land and take back the dust." I say confidently.

My father nods. "Hopefully, I can move just as quietly as him. Our warriors didn't even know Titus was on our land."

I close my father's laptop after getting a reply from Jared. "Titus should be put to death. It's illegal to trespass on The Alpha King's land and steal his property."