☾Chapter Sixteen☽

(Edited 10/11/15)

Vladimira's P.O.V

My back aches, my legs are sore and my hips feel bruised.

It takes me a moment to remember that I had sex with Titus last night. It also takes me a moment to realize that the packs are probably back from hunting, and my father's probably looking for me.

My body is tangled with Titus's, making it difficult to stretch out my limbs or even escape.

"Titus," I groan as I stretch my back out, my stomach pushing into his sturdy chest.

He scrunches his nose up in his sleep, an adorable gesture that makes me think twice about waking him up.

'You have no choice but to wake him up. If Father catches us like this, naked and in bed with his enemy, we'll surely get an earful,' Greer says fearfully.

I release another groan as I nudge Titus.

To my surprise, he tightens his hold around my waist, his eyes slowly fluttering open.

He looks absolutely horrible as if he didn't get any sleep last night.

"We have to get dressed, Titus," I say frantically before getting out of the bed with the sheet wrapped around my body.

Titus turns on his side, a small smirk etching on his face.

"Are you sure you don't want to go another round?" He asks seductively.

I stop searching for my clothes, shock filling me.

Sure, last night was magnificent. Not only did I get to connect with the father of my child but I also got what I was craving for so long.

"No, Titus. We need to wash our scents off of each other," I scold.

Titus throws the covers off his body, not bothering to cover anything up.

He's definitely confident with his body, just like any other alpha male. The fact that he thinks he can defy royalty, such as my father, shows he's also very cocky.

Warm, silky lips find my neck, kissing and sucking until they get to the junction of my neck and shoulders.

The place where my mate's mark would go...

"Now that I'm going to be a father, I have some rules that both of us have to abide by," Titus's cool breath blows against my neck, bringing goose bumps with it.

I lean into him, my grip on the sheet loosening.

"And what might these rules be, Titus?" I ask softly.

Titus begins to suck on my neck, leaving me gasping in pleasure.

"You can't be sexually or romantically involved with any man, and to keep it fair, I can't be sexually or romantically involved with any woman," He declares.

I clear my throat as I pull away from him. "Yes, that sounds appropriate."

Titus thinks for a moment before saying his next requirement.

Despite his nakedness, my eyes didn't travel down his body, I actually kept my eyes on his face.

"That baby has my blood too, so I want some sort of say in what happens to him/her," He continues.

I suck in a breath to keep myself calm. "I'll try to live up to that request, but I make no promises," I say.

Titus gets down on his knees to place his hands on my stomach, love gleaming in his eyes.