☾Chapter Thirty-Six☽

Vladimira's P.O.V

The baby shower was being held in the same room that the Annual Ball was held in.

People from the pack haven't really seen my stomach, so when I walked in with a tight, striped shirt on covered by a cardigan, everyone's eyes were on my stomach.

The whole pack wasn't there but more than half of them had showed up.

A small little girl runs up to me, short, frizzy curls bouncing around her ebony-colored face. "Luna, is the baby a girl or boy?" She asks excitedly.

The pack doesn't know about Strawberry's gender.

Slowly, I lower myself to her level. "Why don't I tell eve-" I'm cut off when Lilli runs up to me.

"No need! We're about to guess the baby's gender. Come on stage!" She squeals.

I'm assisted up from the ground by Lilli before being to tugged to the stage where my father stands beside a microphone.

Lilli smiles at him then steps in front of the microphone. "Welcome everybody! As you all know, our very own queen and luna is expecting a pup in late November. Hopefully nobody knows the gender because we're playing a guessing game," She announces.

Excited chatter arises from the audience, but amongst the sea of werewolves, I see Titus heading towards the stage.

I climb down from the stage, ignoring my father's eyes, and walk over to him. "You know, they're going to find out you're the father eventually, we should just tell them," I suggest.

He shrugs. "We should, but it's up to you." He scans over my outfit (probably even checking me out) and smiles at me. "You look gorgeous, Your Majesty," He compliments formally.

In the background, I can hear Lilli telling the attendees about the activity.

There's a balloon tied to every chair, and in each balloon is a strip of paper, but only one balloon holds the strip of paper with Strawberry's gender.

It's safe to say that's there's at least 300 balloons in the room.

"Start popping!" Lilli orders before walking off the stage towards Titus and me.

My father follows suit. "Are you going to announce you're the father?" He asks Titus, his blue eyes scrutinizing him.

Titus looks at me. "Only if Vladimira wants to." His voice is drowned out by the popping of balloons in the background and the dissatisfied groans when they find that the strip of paper doesn't hold Strawberry's gender.

I nod at him and my father. "I want them to know. They'll find out eventually," I tell them.

Lilli wraps her arms around me in a hug. "I missed you so much!" She then pulls back and rubs my growing belly, "look at how big you're getting!" She gushes.

Laughing, I pat my belly. "He's really active now." I smile.

She laughs along. "I bet he-"

Suddenly, a sharp cry of delight rings out. "It's a boy!" A female voice announces.

More delighted gasps and cries ring out in the large room, making Titus smile.