☾Chapter Twenty-Five☽

Vladimira's P.O.V

Titus sucks my neck gently as I brush my teeth, his hands venturing under my knee-length nightgown every now and then.

"I need you. Now," Titus growls into my ear.

Pushing my ass into his groin teasingly, I realize how much I want to take him up on his offer.

He lays a dainty kiss on my neck. "God, you looked so sexy in your dress tonight, you don't know how badly I wanted to just strip you in front of everybody and have sex with you right then and there," He continues.

I release a throaty moan, my mind no longer focused on getting ready for bed. "Just take me already, Titus!"

He happily picks me up bridal style before turning off the lights and throwing me on the bed.

Even though the room is dark now, I can still see his glowing, golden eyes.

I pull him into a kiss as I slowly lean back on the soft bed, my hands searching for the hem of his shirt.

Titus stops me by pushing his hand into my chest. "No, I'm feeling too...playful for us to just strip each other's clothes off and go from there. Don't you want a little foreplay?" He whispers seductively, his hand moving to trail up the valley of my breasts.

I nod my head hesitantly. "My body is yours tonight, Titus," I confirm.

With a smile on his face, he pushes my nightgown up so it's right below my breasts before kissing over my hips and onto my stomach.

"Look how much you're growing, Little one," He coos to my belly. I smile at the sight before me.

A father talking to his unborn child—his unborn son—while also bonding with the mother.

It's a sight that I'll never forget, a sight that I'll hold onto for the rest of my eternal life.

Titus looks up at me as he begins to push my underwear off my hips. "Your father can't stop us from doing anything tonight. This is going to be fun, wouldn't you say?" He teases.

Smirking, I nod my head. "My body isn't that flexible anymore," I remind him, almost as if I'm accepting the fact that I'm not the old Vladimira that could fit into a size 4 dress.

"Yes, of course, I can't imagine pushing your body to do something it can't anymore," He proposes gentlemanly. His hands find my stomach again. "I could hurt our son."

Titus pushes my underwear off all the way before traveling down my body so he's face-to-face with my womanhood.

I gasp softly when he kisses my inner thighs gently and then breathes in the musky scent of my womanhood.

"F*ck, you're so wet," He growls.

Titus continues to tease me by kissing and licking up and down my inner thighs. He didn't hesitate to nip at my swollen rosebud a few times either.

I grip his hair. "Please! J-just do it already!" I scream.

He chuckles sexily. "What ever you wish, My Queen." He then pushes his tongue between my folds, exploring every crevice and junction he can.

I nearly faint at the jolt of pleasure his tongue sends through me; the feeling of fireworks exploding across my entire body engulfs me.

Titus reaches up expertly, his mouth still latched onto my womanhood, and takes off my nightgown.

A moan escapes me when cool air bombards my already hard nipples.

Betrayedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें