☾Chapter Thirty-Nine☽

Vladimira's P.O.V

By the time we reached Alpha Celeste's land, I was hyperventilating, nearly on the verge of a heart attack.

Currently, my father's carrying me to the room in which I'll probably be giving birth in.

Daniella and Alpha Celeste are flanking him, both of their eyes wild with panic.

Every time I let out a scream of pain, my father gives my body a gentle squeeze and says, "it's okay, just keep breathing, Princess."

Celeste clears her throat. "The room is right there on the left, My King," She announces.

He makes a swift movement, and suddenly, I'm being engulfed by soft, cool sheets.

It does nothing to calm my pain and I'm left to wither on the bed, my hands clutching my stomach as my father talks to both Daniella and Celeste.

"Focus on her, Daniella, only her," He instructs her strictly before turning to Celeste, "tell your pack to keep their acts together. Vladimira doesn't need the stress right now," He finishes.

Daniella nods before turning to me. "My Queen, we need to get you out of your dress and into a hospital gown," She coos to me softly.

I put my hand out for my father to grab, which he immediately does, so he can lead me to the bathroom where I'll change.

Once inside the bathroom, I lean against the wall and strip off my undergarments and dress before sliding into the gown.

A little bit of relief finds its way into my body once I'm free of the constricting dress, bra, and underwear.

Waddling out of the bathroom, my father's hands are once again back around my body, guiding me to the hospital bed carefully.

"Do you mind, My Queen—" Daniella slips gloves onto her hands. "—if I check how dilated you are?"

I shake my head vigorously, my limp body slipping under the covers of the bed just so I can spread and prop my legs up.

Even more pain washes over me when Daniella checks my dilation. I squirm which makes my father frown and cup my hands in his own.

"Look past the pain, Vladimira," He begins, "you'll have your son in your arms soon."

Glancing up at him, I met his blue eyes that are just so calm. "What about Titus? He can't miss this!" I huff as tears stream down my face.

Daniella peaks up at me. "He's going to have to miss this, Luna Mira. You're almost completely dilated," She tells me.

Anger surges through me suddenly. "He won't miss this!" I yell at no one in particular.

Daniella winces but stays quiet. My father pulls a chair up and sits down.

A nurse enters the room and smiles at me. "I just need to hook you up to a machine that can keep track of your contractions. Do you plan on using an epidural?" She asks sweetly.

I push myself up abruptly. "Hell yes!" I nearly scream.

She nods her head and sets to hooking me up to the machine. While she does that, I turn to my father.

"I need Titus, Father," I reiterate.

He frowns. "He's kind of not here, Vladimira," He replies slowly as if I'm stupid.

Balling my hands up, I restrain from punching him in his chest by digging my nails into my skin. "Use your magic or something! Call him at least!"