☾Chapter Two☽

(Edited 5/31/15)

Vladimira's P.O.V

Instead of being smart and denying the temptations, I let Titus lead me to a hotel, completely forgetting the situation at hand.

I gasp as Titus's gentle hands push me against the door roughly before leading my legs to lock around his waist.

I'm about to sleep with the enemy, with no regards whatsoever for my father.

He's going to kill me.

Titus surprises me by pushing his hard restrained cóck into my covered, tingling core.

I bite my lip as I get a glimpse at what will be inside of me tonight.

So, the rumor is true. Men who have alpha blood are quite lucky when it comes to what's in their pants.

"Like what you feel so far?" Titus asks as he grinds into me. I can't help the whimper that leaves my mouth, making me feel as if I'm being dominated.

Greer growls. 'I don't like being dominated, especially by this filth that is our enemy,' She says angrily.

I quickly shush Greer, not wanting to deal with her crap.

It's not like I'm a slut or anything. I stayed a virgin for the first twenty-five years of my life, after that, I fell in love with a wonderful man before respectively losing my virginity.

I've never "given out" to a man I didn't have a relationship with. Titus would be the first—and hopefully the last.

I'm brought back to my senses as ️Titus lays me on the soft, cushioned bed.

He smirks as he stares at my flushed face. "Your father is going to kill me once he finds out I touched his precious princess."

Once upon hearing his words, I remember the text my father sent me.

Shit, I never replied!

My father's going to kill us both, I think wryly.

Titus cups my face gently, surprising me. I've never witnessed this kind of behavior from him, much less towards me!

"Don't worry about your father right now, Vladimira," He says before his soft lips touch mine in a slow, passionate kiss.

My hands venture towards his button-up shirt, soon my hands are fumbling with the small buttons.

Titus smirks against my lips when I growl and rip his shirt open.

"Well, aren't you patient?"

I glare at him as I push his shirt onto the floor. "You're one to talk," I grumble under my breath.

Titus looks into my eyes as his hands find the hem of my dress. His eyes ask a question that I, once again, shouldn't say yes to but I do it to anyway.

Soon, his warm hands are pushing my dress up my body before removing it completely.

His hands settle on my hips as he scans over my body. The black lace bra I have on matches my black lace underwear I'm wearing.

Titus nods in approval. "Black is my favorite color."

That's all he has to say? No asshole remark about my stomach? No ungentlemanly things to say?

Yes, I have a flat stomach, and yes, my activity level is something to boast about, but Titus isn't the man to just hold his tongue

In the end, I find myself smiling.