you almost fall backwards as he puts it powerful thrust, touching the back out your throat while holding the back of your head still.

you make all kinds of noises as he throat fucks you fast, almost taking the wind out of you. he still holds your hands from up above, thrusting into your mouth, changing the paces from time to time.

he fought the urge to tell you how good you were doing but he couldn't. this was a lesson for you to learn, but he knew you were enjoying it.

he pulls out of your mouth, moaning then telling you to open your mouth. you open your mouth and your saliva and his pre cum dripped down from his dick down to your breast.

"stand up" he speaks dominantly, looking down at you in your white set. "i'm sorry connie" you barely breathe out

you lean over the counter and put your hands on it to catch your breath, he takes the opportunity to get behind you and position himself at your entrance.

"you think i care about your shitty ass apology after you acted like a needy little bitch earlier?" he asked, moving his hips roughly.

he looked at you through the mirror, his hazel eyes piercing yours. his hips move at the fastest speed he ever did, you had a feeling he could go faster but you were too overwhelmed with the pleasure.

you throw your ass back everytime he thrust, getting double pleasure. the tip of his dick hits your cervix everytime he thrust, you fall to your elbows, feeling the pressure of him hitting your g-spot over and over.

"con" you say his name, moaning out. "get the fuck up" he pulls you up by your hair.

his balls hit the bottom of your ass as you get back up onto your hands, he was fucking the life out of you for sending him nudes but you had a feeling it wasn't just because that. you knew he was using you as a stress reliever, and then after he's gonna want to be treated like a baby.

"nasty little slut, you've been this wet since i left this morning?" he teased, both of his hands pressed onto your hips as he fucked you.

your ass clapped against his abdomen with every brutal thrust from him. each thirst felt harder than the last, his dick was really touching your soul.

"yesss connie" you answer his question, groaning it out. he takes one of his hands from your hips and puts it on your neck.

he chokes you out with a small smirk on his face, he looks down at you then back it the mirror.

"mhm, you like it when i choke you mamí?" he asked as you immediately nod.

"yessss so much" you breathe out, struggling to get your words out. he choked you as he slowed down, making his thrust deeper.

"like this?" he whispered to you, his accent coming off heavy. "yeah just like that" your tongue sits on your lips as tears start to form in the brim of your eye.

"i love it so muchhhh"

you got up on your tippy toes, your hand going onto the mirror. you had intended to take a shower before getting your brains fucked out but that according didn't come out to plan.

your hand goes up to the glass, as you watch all the unintentional faces you made. you look at the tears rolling down your eyes.

he made eye contact with you again, upping his speed. he grabbed your neck as your head fell down. you could barely stay up, you drooled and made noises you couldn't even comprehend.

you bit your bottom lip, your hair all in your face, mascara crawling down your face. "cry baby ass little girl, you want dick but cry everytime i give it to you.. can't take it?"

he was on the brim of his orgasim but he was still gonna talk his shit.

your legs shook as you cried harder, your orgasim gets closer and closer as he continues thrusting. it's like something blowing up un your stomach. he pulls out of you and and releases his warm  cum onto the arch of your back.

he continues his deep strokes, your body goes limp as you shake then drip from your pussy "lets take a shower baby"

( not edited, i'm tryna make better smut i'm trying🙁 i'm tryna make more descriptions 🫶🏾)