connie walks through the front doors of his apartment. he goes straight to the room, not even putting his shit down. he knew you weren't asleep after that shit you pulled earlier.

he sees you in the bathroom, looking in the mirror, fixing your lashes. you look up seeing connie leaning against the doorframe.

you didn't have much time to process before your hair was getting pulled. he yanks your hair, "ow" you whimpered, closing your eyes slightly.

luckily that wig was down pack with got2b because if it wasn't that wig would've been gone.

"what the fuck is wrong with you, sending me pictures of you being a slut while i'm handling business" he says into your ear, degrading the hell out of you.

you opened your mouth to speak but nothing came out as a small cry left your lips "answer me"

the cold metal of his belt hit your ass as he pulls you back into him, causing goosebumps to spread on your body. "i don't know- im sorry."

he looks at you in the eye, seeing no emotion in them. he was a bit turned on from seeing you in pain but he was also mad, if anybody in that room would've saw those pictures he could've missed out on a huge opportunity.

"you're hurting me connie" his hand grips your hair hard. he lets go of your hair and watches you as you look away.  you were soaked, being manhandled was one of your favorite things and he knew that.

"get on your knees. now." he demands, unbuckling his belt as he leans against the counter.

you got on your knees immediately, no questions asked with your neck still hurting and everything.

"you wanna act like you done lost your damn mind?" his accent comes off strong as he watches you pull down his pants.

you hold his dick in your hands as you start kissing it from the base up to his tip. "speed it up"

you do the exact opposite, you start sucking his dick slow, slowly inching him down your throat. "don't know how to listen either?"

he grabs a bunch of your hair and pushes you down on his dick, making you gag. he hold it for a few seconds then groans, feeling your tight throat wrap around him.

he lets go of your hair and grabs your chin, making you look him in the eye. "you look at me when you suck my dick, okay?" he aggressively lets go of your chin.

you continue sucking him down, deep throating him crazy. he grabs both of your hands, leaving you to suck him with no hands.

he groans out, thrusting into your mouth. he feels the back of your throat as he thrust harder and harder everytime. you try to breathe through your nose but it doesn't work so you pull away for one second, barely catching your breath before starting again.

you try to take him all in your mouth, struggling. you felt embarrassed, not being able to suck his dick properly, you knew it wouldn't all fit but you still didn't give up.

sounds of you moaning around his dick and his groaning flood the bathroom as he throws his head back in pleasure .

you still suck even though you were getting your throat fucked out. "everytime you pull some shit like this, this is what you get."