Chapter 46

The dorm room was noisy and full of the usual chaos that came with 7 boys living under one roof. Amara was sitting on the couch, watching as some of them were arguing.

"I'm in the mood for tteokbokki, so we should order that," Jake said, pointing at the delivery menu they had.

"No, we can't have that. Our orchid can't have spicy food while pregnant. Order something else," Seonwoo tells him, looking at the menu.

"I can have that just fine. It's okay, really," Amara said, involving herself in the conversation.

"Don't be silly. It's not healthy. We'll get food that isn't spicy," he said, waving his hand.

"No, it's okay, really! I won't--"

She was interrupted by Riki grabbing her by the face, causing her cheeks to be squished together. She looked up at the giant teenager, her eyes wide.

"No spicy food," he tells her,

"But, it's fine," she said through her squished cheeks.

"I said no!" he said, gently shaking her head.

"Riki, you're years younger than me!" Amara cried out and pushed his hands off her face, huffing.

Riki reached out and wrapped his arms around her head, pushing her face into his stomach.

"Maybe so. But, I'm your boyfriend and fiancè! So, that means my word overpowers yours by default!" he said, hugging her close.

Amara made muffled noises, trying to push him away, but he refused to let go.

"Riki, let her go. She can decide what she wants to eat. If she wants spicy food, then that's her choice," Jay said, rolling his eyes.

"But, it's not good for her when she's pregnant!" Riki said loudly, pouting.

After a minute of struggling, she finally got free from his hold. She let out a gasp, as she'd been having problems breathing with his tight grip.

"Maybe not. But, again. It's her choice. She's an adult. She can make her own decisions," Jay countered.

Amara got up from the couch, fixing her hair that had been messed up.

"No spicy food! You can eat ramen!" Riki said and tried to grab her.

But, she dodged out of the way last minute. He stumbled a bit, catching his balance. He looked at her and suddenly smirked at her. She knew that smirk.

"No. Don't do it," Amara said, holding out her hands.

"Don't do what? I'm just standing here," Riki said, laughing softly.

He tried again to grab her, but she dodged again.

"I know what that smirk is, Riki, don't," she told him, watching him carefully.

"You're just being paranoid, silly. I just want a hug," he said, before running to her.

"No!" she suddenly squealed and ran away from him.

Riki chased Amara around the coffee table once, before chasing her through the dorm.

"No, go away! Leave me alone!" she cried as he chased her around the dining table.

"I swear that just want a hug!" he called after, almost grabbing her hand, but missing by a few inches.

He ended up falling over one of the chairs, knocking it over. He watched as she ran back into the living room, running after her.

"Riki, no!" Amara screamed and quickly ran to hide behind Jake.

"What's going on?" he asked, looking between them.

"He's trying to tickle me," she said, pouting.

"I am not! I was just wanting a hug!" Riki sighed loudly, standing up at his full height.

"He just wants to hug you. So, you should hug him," Jake said, with a smirk and gently pushed her in front of him.

"Wait, no! This isn't fair! You're betraying me, you traitor! You're supposed to be on my side!" she screamed, hitting his arm.

"I would never do such a thing! Of course I'm on your side, love!" Jake laughed, gently pushing her towards Riki, who was giggling evilly.

Amara stood there for a moment, before running away.

"Hey, that's cheating!" Jake yelled after her,

"You're a traitor!" she yelled back and ran into the kitchen, the two running after her.

Their yelling made Heeseung and Sunghoon look up. She ran to hide behind Sunghoon.

"They want to tickle me and Jake sold me out to Riki," she said, as the two of them ran in.

"No, no. She's got it all wrong, Riki just wants to hug her," Jake said, with Riki nodding in agreement.

"Really? If all you wanted was a hug, she wouldn't be running from you," Heeseung smiled, laughing softly.

"It's because she thinks I want to tickle her. She doesn't believe me!" Riki whined,

"Your skills are terrible, then. You should be able to get her by surprise," Sunghoon said,

"Exactly! Wait... What?" Amara said, looking up in confusion.

"I was just giving an example. That's all. Don't worry," he chuckled at her.

While he was doing this, Heeseung reached over and suddenly tickled her sides, making her scream out.

"Just like that!" he laughed and tried to do it again.

"You guys are bullies!" Amara yelled and wiggles away, managing to break free and running out of the kitchen, hearing them laugh.

She ran over to Jungwon, hugging him tightly.

"Protect me. They're being mean to me," she pouted.

He looked up at the others, before smiling.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," he laughed softly, putting a hand on her head. "All of you will have to go find her somewhere else. Because she isn't here."

Jungwon shrugged, acting like he hadn't seen her.

"We can see her, she's right there," Jake pointed.

"No, you're seeing things. I think she ran down the hallway." The leader said, shaking his head.

Riki scrunched his nose. "You're not playing fair,"

He went to the couch, flopping on to it. Amara giggled softly and let go of Jungwon, going over to Riki. She reached out to him, which instantly won his heart. He took her hands, helping her to sit next to him. She hugged him tightly, smiling.

"You can tickle me some other time," she promised, making him smile.

He reached up, ruffling her hair. "I'll hold you to that promise,"

Rilo chuckled, to which she nodded. Jake came over and leaned down to her level, making her look up. He placed a kiss on her forehead, making her blush. When he pulled away, Riki leaned over and kissed her cheek, making her smile.

They really were so sweet.