Chapter 19

It was unknown how much time had passed, but it might have been a good while. Amara felt herself slowly waking up, breathing softly. She moved her hand to her face, rubbing her eye. She moved her head a little her face meeting something soft and warm. At first, she thought it was the pillow or the blanket. Until it moved underneath her. It wasn't until she felt arms go around her, that she realized it wasn't a pillow.

She opened her eyes and lifted her head to see who was with her. A few inches above her, was Jungwon. He was asleep. He looked very handsome when sleeping. She could feel his arms around her, holding her tightly. She also felt how protective the embrace was.

Amara continued to stare at him, admiring him as a person. She didn't even remember him going to sleep with her. Maybe he joined her later. But, she didn't mind. She was enjoying his presence and the warmth he was radiating. After a moment, she looked away from him.

She shouldn't stare any longer. It was rude of her to stare in the first place. She laid her head back down on his chest, her eyes staring at the fabric of his shirt in front of her. She could feel his chest slowly rising and falling from his breathing. He shifted a little bit, one of his hands leaving her and dropping on to the bed. It was until she felt his other hand slip under the hem of her shirt and felt his fingers against her skin, that she started to panic a little.

Amara moved, his hand falling from her. She was about to get out of the bed, when his arms suddenly went around her. Before she knew it, Jungwon had her pinned underneath him. He now had his head on her chest, with his arms wrapped around her tightly. His middle half and entire lower body, was laying between her legs. It was an awkward position for her, as she knew her legs would cramp easily. She could feel her heart beating heavily in her chest.

Amara didn't know what to do, he had her trapped. And knowing how he is, Jungwon would be like this for a while. He was a heavy sleeper and she knew whatever she'd try, wouldn't bug him. He was like Jay in the sense he was a heavy sleeper. But, Jay could probably sleep through anything. Jungwon couldn't. But, he could sleep through any and all attempts one would make to try and wake him.

After a moment, Amara sighed softly. She decided to just try and wake him. She looked down at him and ran both of her hands through his black hair. This made him stir, but not wake up.

"Wonnie? Wake up," she said softly,

He didn't react to what she said. She gently drummed her fingers on the top of his head.

"Wake up, I'm hungry," she whined and gently pushed his forehead.

Jungwon grumbled in response and buried his face into her neck, making her eyes go wide. He tightened his arms around her, refusing to get up. She felt his hot breath hitting the skin on her shoulder. It sent chills up her spine, making her nervous. She swallowed a lump in her throat and reached up, trying to push him off of her. But, she failed miserably. She huffed and started to wiggle underneath him, as a means of trying to escape his grip. It still didn't produce any successful results.

Amara huffed again, going limp. When she stopped, he held her a bit more tightly to him. She continued to feel him breathing against her neck. She pouted and stared at the ceiling. She reached up and tried again to push him off of her. This time, she managed to. He groaned and fell on to her bed beside her. She let out a relieved sigh and sat up. She looked over at him, to see him roll over, still asleep. She shook her head, rolling her eyes. She got out of her bed and left the room.