Chapter 45

A couple of days later, Amara was getting ready for work. She had just finished getting dressed. She went into the kitchen, grabbing her bag off the table. She slipped on her shoes and opened the door. She left her apartment and headed down the steps. She began making her way to work, sighing and adjusting the bag on her shoulder. It wasn't a long walk, since she didn't live too far from her work place. When she walked in, Jisoo looked up.

"Oh my goodness! It's been so long!" she said happily.

Amara smiled at her friend and walked behind the counter. She hung her bag up on a hook inside the kitchen.

"Wow, look at you! You're showing already! You look so beautiful!" Jisoo squealed, grabbing her hands, making her laugh softly.

"I don't look that different from how I usually do, Jisoo," Amara said, giggling softly.

"Of course you do! You look amazing! And... Oh my god, what's this!" Jisoo gasped, grabbing one of her hands.

Resting on her friend's finger, was a ring. Amara looked down at it and smiled.

"Oh, that? Yeah, I um... As you know, I started hanging out with Jay and the rest of Enhypen again. They've been there for me these past months. And after a while... I guess they returned the feelings I had for them, a long time ago," she explained, a smile on her face.

"That's great. I'm so happy to hear about this. I know that you liked them for a long time, but you were afraid to say something. But, I'm happy it all worked out," Jisoo said, looking at her friend.

"Me too." Amara said, smiling some more.

The bells above the door jingled, a woman and her son coming in.

"Well, let's get to work!" Jisoo said, hugging her quickly, before going to tend to the two customers.

The work day passed by pretty quickly, without any fuss or problems. Towards the end of their shift, Amara and Jisoo were exchanging quiet conversations.

"Let's go eat together. We haven't gone out in a while," Jisoo said, playing with some of her hair.

"Sure, I'd love that. Where should we eat?" Amara asked, while she was taking care of the tables.

While Jisoo was thinking, the bells jingled again. The two girls looked up, to see who had come in. Seonwoo walked in, seeing the place was empty. He also saw Amara, straightening from cleaning a table.

"Hello!" Jisoo called, waving with a smile.

"Oh, hey Jisoo!" he said, with a friendly smile.

He came over to Aries, who was surprised.

"Are you ready to go? I came to pick you up from your shift," he said, keeping his smile.

"Yes, but me and Jisoo were going to eat," she tells him.

"No, it's okay! He came all this way to pick you up! We can have dinner tomorrow!" Jisoo said, quickly coming over to them both.

"Are you sure? I already said I'd eat with you," Amara frowned, feeling bad.

"No, don't worry. You go ahead and go. I'm not going anywhere!" Jisoo handed over her bag and taking the cleaning rag.

"But, I-"

"Go on! Go, go!" Jisoo said, gently pushing her friend towards the shop door.

Amara laughed softly at her friend's urgency for her to leave.

"Alright, I'm going. I'll see you tomorrow, Ji," she said, waving her hand.

Her friend waved happily, before going back inside.

"Well, shall we? You can have dinner with us at the dorm," Seonwoo smiled, reaching a hand up and brushing some hair out of her face.

As he did, she saw the glinting of his own ring.

"Okay, I'd love that. What are we having?" Amara asked with her own smile.

"I'm not sure. What are you in the mood for?" he asked, taking her hand and intertwined his fingers with his.

"I don't really know. I could eat anything, honestly," Amara smiled, as she held his hand.

The two of them walked down the street together, talking and laughing. While doing this, she'd never felt so happy. She was happy dating TXT. But, they ripped that happiness away from her. Now, she was getting it from a group that she never thought would be more than her friends.