Chapter 36

For a while, Amara spent her days at home, excluding the days she was working. It was a nice change for her to be at home. It was quiet and calm. She still texted and called Enhypen of course. She even attended their lives if they asked her to watch them. They always had her giggling or smiling. Like usual. Time had passed by pretty quickly, that before she realized it, it was already April.

Which meant it was closer to her birthday.

She wasn't looking forward to it, if she was being honest. She'd been treating it like any other day, for the past few years. She wasn't a fan of her birthday, due to past experiences, giving her a bad taste for it. She was in her kitchen, when her phone went off. She picked it up off the counter beside her. She turned it on and saw that she was invited a group chat, which confused her.

Amara was already in one with the guys. So, why was there another one? Her confusion was quickly diminished and she got her answer, when she saw others joining. The ones joining, were the members of TXT.

Her heart sank quickly down into her stomach. Oh, no. Why? Why were they doing this?

She wasn't ready to face them, yet. She was barely able to face Beomgyu and Kai. She wouldn't be able to face all of them together. She took a few deep breaths, calming herself down. It's fine, just give them a chance to explain what the reasoning was. Amara watched quietly as the guys began explaining.

 Amara watched quietly as the guys began explaining