Chapter 5

The car was parked in an area that was hardly ever visited by anyone and out of the populated areas of the city. Amara had so many different emotions happening all at once, that she didn't know which one to focus on. She was feeling pain, pleasure, happiness, and a small amount of frustration. She knew that the latter was because of him. Not in a bad way, just in the sense that she was somewhat picking up on his own frustration, which he was voicing while also focusing on her.

"To make it worse, the stylist had no idea what they were doing, despite having worked with us for over a year. He still somehow managed to get our hair wrong for the photoshoot. Then, he gave me the wrong makeup look, which made our head stylist angry. So, we had to do the photoshoot with the wrong makeup concept. As if the stylist ruining everything wasn't already bad enough."

Taehyun said all of this, while treating her roughly and having a tight grip on her thighs. Soft whimpers left Amara's mouth as she could feel him thrusting into her with no mercy. Not that she cared, she loved this kind of treatment. That's how she was and has been for a long time. So, for her to get treated like this, was a nice gift for her.

"I'm... I'm sorry... he got it... wrong..." she said through her heavy breathing.

She tightened her grip on the car door, trying to keep herself grounded, which was a very difficult task. Taehyun moved one of his hands up her body, only stopping when his fingers were around her neck. He squeezed firmly, only cutting off a small part of her air supply. His other hand travelled down the front of her body, going between her legs. She whimpered softly, feeling his fingers touching her. He leaned over her, his broad chest pushing into her back. His breath hit the side of her face and neck, driving her crazy. She loved it when him and the others would breath against her like that. Whether it was sexual or not, she loved it.

Taehyun removed his fingers and dug them into her inner thigh tightly, bringing her a little bit of pain.

"You feel so good clenched around me," he said against the skin on her neck.

She responded with a soft whimper, breathing heavily. She gripped the car tightly, her nails digging into the handle. His breath continued to hit her skin, as he moved his hips into hers, making her feel everything. He gripped her neck tightly, cutting off more of her air. He let go of her thighs and pulled away from her. Taehyun put his other hand on her face, three of his fingers invading her mouth. He picked up his pace, slamming into her roughly. Moans left her opened mouth, as she panted from the pleasure. His fingers pushed down on to her tongue, before he pulled them out of her mouth, her saliva being spread over the side of her face. He hooked his fingers into her cheek, pulling her head back slightly. She cried out softly as his thrusting caused him to hit against that one spot inside of her. He breathed heavily above her, feeling her drool leak over his fingers.

Amara didn't know when the knot in her stomach came, but by the time she did, it was too late. She felt it suddenly snap from being pulled too tightly. An erotic sounding moan fell from her lips, as her orgasm flooded out of her. Taehyun stopped his movements, as her body trembled from this. He watched as she let go of the car door, putting her hands on the seat. He gave her a second, before slamming into her again. She cried softly from being overstimulated. Tears rolled down her face from the pain. He let go of her face and neck, grabbing her hips tightly. It only took a few more thrusts, before he reached his own orgasm. Taehyun groaned as he released himself inside her. The familiar warm feeling leaking into her, made her feel really happy. He breathed heavily, enjoying the feeling of releasing inside of her. It wasn't the first time, but it was always a good feeling.