your faux locs lay on your shoulders as your edges stay laid, making your forehead look smaller.

( it's giving power couple rn😩😩 )

"to be honest, we should all have a big ass orgy" eren speaks up, with a cup of lean in his hand.

"i agree" andrea looks up at her boyfriend. you laugh at the honest couple and grab your cross over purse from off of your bed.

you guys walk to armins black suv, you and connie get in the very very back. and andrea and eren sit in the middle seats.

<TIME SKIP>

poison by beldivdevoe plays in the back as you all walk in the crib. "its driving me out of my mind" you sing, following connie into the kitchen.

mikasa sat on the counter, making out with some blonde chick. mikasa turned around to see the two of you awkwardly standing there.

"yo, what's up guys?" mikasa wipes the extra lipstick off of the bottom of her face, hopping off the counter.

"what's up aurora, you look good" she smiles, scanning your outfit. "thanks you too"

"oh shit! this is annie, my girlfriend" she points out the blonde. she nods her head at you two and starts drinking again.

"you guys can help yourselves to anything" she speaks and talks once again "i have to go, thanks for coming to the party. love you guys"

connie just stands there watching her take annie by the wrist and taking her somewhere.

"so.. you want to go find everybody?" you ask, looking up at him. "yeah let's go.."

"yo lace lifting" he lies, you turn around and stank face him "shut yo caillou headass up" you roll your eyes.

he laughs "i don't know why you keep calling me bald, i got hair"

"ok connie"

you guys approach your friend group sitting on the table. you noticed andrea smushed in between jean and eren, and you felt the need to free her.

"drea come here" you wave her over, she mouths a thank you and walks to the other side of the couch with you guys.

you notice hange watching your every move, and connect their eyes with connie's. it was like a staring contest. you witnessed it all happen, the feud.. over you.

"hey guys how about we go get some drinks" you speak, trying to break the eye contact. you knew connie wouldn't put his hands on hange but he would say some things to hurt their feelings.