his hazel eyes watch your every move as you drop to your knees in front of him. he wanted it so bad, but he couldn't .. not yet. he just couldn't wait for tonight, that's where all the action is happening.

"aurora, i want to watch a movie" he speaks up, you fiddling around with his drawstring.

you pull away and breath out, out of breath as he laughs and straightens out his shirt. you get up from your knees and look into his eyes once again and peck his lips.

"lets make it" you smile, and make your way onto the bed. "no, the only way i'm gonna sit on this bed is if you are gonna be good." he speaks with a laugh.

( a bit of action later? )

"i am.. i promise" a mischievous smile rest on your face as he lays next to you "i want to watch tangled" you speak.

"lets watch it then mama" his deep voice says, looking at you then back at the tv.

🤝

YOU FIX YOUR HAIR, SINGING ALONG TO "end of the road" by boyz II men

connie sings it harder than you,  his deep voice is lower than the girl that sings the song.

you grab your lip gloss and apply it to your plump lips as he watches you with puppy dog eyes.

you side eye him to see him staring you downnn. you let out a laugh as he leans in and pecks your lips.

"you're so pretty" he looks down at you, taking all your features and looking at your curves, you two matched for the party.

"you ready to go?" he ask you as he picks up his hat and puts it on his head.

"yeah let's go" you guys walk out of the room. seeing andrea wearing the janet jackson poetic justice fit, white headband, white cut up sweater and and some blue jeans, with some combat boots.

jas wears a green cap, a wife beater, and some baggy dark blue jeans with her calvin klein boxers showing.

kaii wears a white bandana over her forehead, some black glasses over her eyes, and a white shirt under a white jacket, referencing aaliyah's signature and outfit.

eren wears a dodgers jersey, with some black jean shorts, and some jordan 4s, he wears a black cap, his long hair being out under the hat. a chain falls down his neck, making him look better.

armin wears baggy overalls, a striped long sleeve shirt, it had blue stripes, and he had on a jean printed hat on.. backwards. ( lawdddddd)

remember, eren and andrea, armin and kaii are together

connie wore a white shirt under a plaid flannel, his muscles poked through the white shirt. he wears baggy jeans, paired with some air force ones, he also wore a black hat. he looked so good, you couldn't help but stare.

his nose ring complimented everything, he visibly wore a silver chain. you wanted that chain dangling in your face like it has so many time before.

you wore a matching outfit, white cropped turtle neck, baggy light jeans, and black plaid flannel. you wore necklaces over your turtleneck, you also wore a black belt that made your outfit pop.