𝟼...ᴍɪᴀ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

Jay may be the best author the company has but he is also the most difficult author the company has. 

Jang sighed, dropping his head as if even the thought of Jay gives him headaches. 

"When are you meeting him next?" Jang asked her instead. 

"On Friday. He complained about it but I didn't really give him a choice. If we want him to upload the chapters as planned then I need to have weekly meetings with him. Otherwise we won't get anything done," Nabi told him cooly. 

It's not like Nabi likes having to meet up with Jay every week either. Nabi can feel her blood pressure shoot up to the roof and her stress levels multiply each time she engages in a talk with Jay regrading the future on Unexpected Fate

The only other person who gives Nabi this much stress is her brother, Suho. However Nabi is afraid that she will soon find Jay number one on her stress trigger list.

"This won't do," Jang says, mostly to himself, "Tell him to come up at the office. I want to be there too."

Nabi gives him a nod in all understanding and says, "As you wish boss."

Jang sighs once again, this time throwing his head back in the air as he said, "I don't get it. Why does he bored of his own story so quickly? Doesn't he realize he is on road to becoming one of the biggest names in the publishing world of Korea? Why can't he just stick to the flow." 

"He's just a kid. It'll take him a longer time to commit to something as big as this. He probably doesn't understand the weight of the responsibilities he needs to carry," Nabi told him rather plainly, with no other displays of emotion as she wordlessly opened up her gmail page, drafting an email to send to Jay. 

When she felt Jang staring holes into her head, Nabi looked up to him and shrugged her shoulders.

"That's what you said to me after I met Jay for the very first time," Nabi told him, as if this action could justify Jay's actions. 

For a moment it looked like Jang was beginning to regret every decision he has ever made regarding having Jay signed onto the company while Nabi just watched him slowly crumbled inside. 

"Whatever," Jang finally groaned, walking away, "Just make sure whatever he does, he's ranking does not drop from top five." 

"Got it boss," Nabi told him half heartedly, returning back to her screen seeing that Jang is now gone. 

However her silence was short lived as it was soon interrupted by Yoon who is calling her out. 

"Hey! Aren't you going to go grab some lunch?" Yoon asked Nabi, once again looking as if she just walked out of fashion show or the front cover of the Vogue magazine. Nabi can only wish to have hair as shiny as Yoon's. 

"In a bit. I want to finish this first," Nabi told her beautiful co-worker.

"Do you want us to wait for you?" Yoon asked and this time Nabi looked at where Yoon was standing by the door and found that Sehun has also joined Yoon at the door. 

Nabi shook her head and said, "No it's fine. You guys go ahead unnie."

"Alright," Yoon said and then carefully reminding, "Don't skip on your meals!"

Nabi only smiled back at the elder pair, once again returning back to her  large laptop screen. 

When Nabi had first gotten the job, there were only four people in the company, Jang, Sehun, Yoon and Nabi. At first the large office area was relatively empty and Nabi was allowed all the space she wanted to work at. So Nabi chose to station her table by the window which over looked the South side of Seoul and the Han River, occupying a U shaped table.