"Good morning tito." A voice from behind greeted me.

I looked back and smiled.

"Oh hi Belle, good morning too." I replied.

"What are you doing?" She asked and went near to me.

"I'm cooking breakfast for your tita Irene, she's sick." I uttered as I took a glance.

"po? She's sick?" She said, I know she's worried.

"Oo eh." I said and smiled lightly.

"At kailangan ko pang bumalik ng sa opisina ngayong umaga, hindi natapos yung meeting namin ngayon eh. Can I have a favor?" I asked, hesitantly.

"S-sure tito, ano po yun?" She asked.

"Can you please take care of your tita Irene first while I'm gone?" I asked, she nodded right away.

"O-of course tito." She replied.

"Kayo lang at yung mga yaya yung maiiwan dito kasi for sure Mama Meldy, Imee, Bong, Liza and the boys will attend the mass today." I informed her.

"Ah ganon po ba? Okay lang po." She answered.

"Thank you Belle!" I said and smiled at her.

"C-Can I see tita, tito?" She asked, shyly.

"Of course.." I replied.

𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝘆

I was worried when tito Greggy told me that tita Irene is sick. Tito Greggy asked me if I can could take care of tita Irene while he attend his meeting and of course, sino ba naman ako para tumanggi diba? Kami lang ni tita Irene at mga yaya ang maiiwan dito sa bahay kasi magsisimba daw sila Mama Meldy. Linggo na pala ngayon? Babalik pala dapat kami sa Forbes mamaya pero may lagnat si tita eh.

Pumunta ako sa kwarto ni tita, I saw her covered with thick comforter with a wet towel on her forehead. I went near to her and I held her hand.

"Tita..." I uttered softly.

"Hi love.." She replied softly.

She's trying to open her eyes but I think her head hurts so I told her not to force it.

"How are you feeling tita?" I asked.

She held my hand.

"Tita's okay, don't worry." She said and forced to smile.

"Papagaling ka po ha? Tito Greggy is cooking breakfast for you po." I told her.

"Yes sweetie.." She said shortly.

"What day today, darling?" She asked weakly.

"Sunday po." I replied while sitting on the side of her bed, caressing her hands.

"Oh, we're going to attend the mass tod-" She said but I didn't let her finish.

"Tita, you're sick po. You need to rest today, don't worry I'll take care of you po today." I told her.

"Y-you'll take care of me?" She asked.

"Yes tita, so take a rest then I'll wake you up when the breakfast is ready na po, okay?" I said, she nodded and smiled weakly.

"Do you want anything else to eat? Pwede po akong mag pahabol.." I asked tita.

"N-no nothing, thank you love." She replied, I nodded and bid goodbye to her, I went downstairs and I saw them, they're already dressed.

"Oh Belle, aren't you going with us to attend the mass?" Tita Imee asked.

"Ah, I'll take care po of tita Irene, tita. She's sick po eh." I replied.

"What? Why?" She asked me, worriedly.

"I don't know po eh." I replied.

"Did she take her meds na?" Tita Imee asked again.

"I think tito Greggy already made her drink her medicine na po.." I replied.

"Okay, lets go!" I heard Mama Meldy said.

"Oh Isabelle, you're not going with us?" She asked.

"Ah hindi po." I replied, walking towards her to greet her a cheek kiss.

"But why?" She asked, holding my hands softly.

"Mama, Isabelle will be taking care of Irene because Irene is sick." Tita Imee suddenly spoke.

"Ah opo." I muttered.

"What? She's sick? Where is she?" Sunod-sunod na tanong ni Mama Meldy.

"Nagpapahinga po siya ngayon.." I replied.

"Ganon ba? Okay, I'll go to her when we come back. Take care here." Mama Meldy said and kissed my forehead.

Tita Imee and the kuya's kissed my forehead too.

I saw tito Greggy hurriedly going here downstairs.

"Belle, I need to go. The food is ready already, bring food nalang to your tita Irene's room. Call me when you need something, okay?" He said and then kissed my forehead.

"Okay tito, ingat po!" I said.

"Thank you, ingat din kayo." He replied.

He went outside and before he closed the door he called me.

"Belle!" He called me.

"Po?" I asked.

"I owe you a lot, thanks, bye!" Tito said and closed the door.

To be continue..
Sorry for the wrong grammars and misspelled words.