➷ Mitsuya // Tough times ➹

Beginne am Anfang

You looked up at the 2 young girls eating, and stared at them for a bit. The memory of you babysitting them, and when Mitsuya came back home after a fight.

---

"Y/N nee-saaann, when will onii-san come back?"

Mana asked, sitting in your lap while Luna played with your hair. You chuckled and tugged lightly on her cheek.

"What is it? You don't like me anymore?~"

You teased the girl. She then held her cheeks and shook her head vigorously.

"No!! I would never not like onee-san!"

She exclaimed, wrapping her small arms around you. You giggled and hugged her in return. Luna then stopped braiding your hair and gave you a hug from behind.

"Hey I want a hug too!!"

She laughed and nuzzled her cheek into your back. You then wrapped an arm around her to hug them both.

While you were enjoying your bonding time with the younger sisters of your boyfriend, you heard a rustling sound at the door. You put the 2 girls down and stood up to walk over to the door. Unlocking the door and pulling it open, revealed Mitsuya. He had blood all over his face and uniform. His face was all battered up and, tear stained?

"Mitsuya!!"

You exclaimed, pulling him inside the house and shutting the door. He almost collapsed in your arms. You threw his arm over your shoulder and held his waist for support.

"Luna, grab the aid box from the bathroom please!"

You called out to the girl who looked very confused, but she complied. You carried Mitsuya to the bathroom and set him down on the floor, leaning back against the wall.

You held his face and inspected his wounds, before unbuttoning his uniform to see what other injuries he had. Luna then walked in with the white medical box in hand. You quickly thanked her and told her to go to bed with Mana. She nodded and left Mitsuya to you.

The male closed his eyes and breathed in slowly. He seemed so exhausted. You opened the box and took out a bandage roll and antibiotics, as well as taking disinfectant from the bathroom cabinet.

You ran a rag under the sink and crouched back down to clean the dried up blood on the purple haired male's body.

"Stay still for me ok?"

You said in a slightly panicked tone. He hummed in response. With one hand you held his chin, and the other with the rag. Gently, you began to scrub his face. He winced a few times and tried to pull away from you.

It was a good thing Mitsuya had grown a tolerance to this. You warned him that you were going to clean his wounds, and soaked a cotton ball with the disinfectant. Carefully dabbing it over his cuts, he grunted in pain.

After placing the last bandage on his cheek, you put the supplies back in the box and sat in front of him. You cupped his cheeks and ran your thumbs over them. He opened his eyes to look at you.

"Mitsuya,, what happened? Why were you crying?"

You asked. He tensed up at your question and paused, before slowly pulling you into a hug, burying his face into the crook of your neck.